CHAPTER 8

hey so I'm really hoping to make a sequel to this book and make it really big, I would love for you guys to share with your friends, I hope you guys are enjoying the story, please comment any suggestions you have for this story.

I love you all,

-xoxo, lynsey

KAITLYN POV

Me and Nash have gotten really close ove the last few days. He's funny,.caring, sweet, charming, beautiful, just all in all, perfect. Even though we've only know

n each other for about a month now, I feel like we've known each other for ever. We've literally been inseperatable. My mom has been home more often so she's talked to Nash and I guess she really likes him too. Were either over at Nashs hoise or his family is over here. Also Cameron stops by a lot and my mom said his parents and her will be annocing if he's moving in or not tomorrow.So I'm pretty excited for that. Honestly life couldn't be any better.All thanks to Nash.

Anywayssss, right now I'm currently facetiming Nash while getting ready for dinner at his house. His arents invited me and my mom, I guess were all going to have a bbq and go night swimming so yeet. "NASHHHHHHHHHHHH, should I wear a top over my shorts and swim suit or nah?" I asked. He looked at me and laughed a little. "Oh yeah, about toni ght, I'm also expecting Cam and some of his and my friends to come over. I'm not sure if you know them or not." he said kinda weirdly. I nodeed and said,."The only friends I know of camerons are Jack G, Jack J, Aaron C, Shawn M, Jacob W, and Mahogany. He's mentioned a few other names but I havnt met them." he smiled his breathe taking white teeth smile. "Those are them!  He said he invited others but those were the ones that could make it tonight." I screamed so loud my momran upthe stairs asking what was wrong. "IM SO HAPPY TO SEE THEM ALL AGAIN I COULD JUST DIE!" I yelled whil my mom left and Nash just laughed. "Well then I'm glad, oh hey, Kaitlyn, I've got to go, someones at the door,oh and I think you should wear a shirt on top, it might get a bitcooler at night. See you soon." and with that Nash was gone.

I walked over to my closet and picked out some ripped up light wash high waisted shorts, and along I got an american eagle grey shirt with specks of different color. For my shoes I went with some white flip flops from target. As soon as I got into the bathroom I put my hair in a said fishtale briad and started to change. In the middle of all this I remembered that I need to wear my swim suit. So not sure if my window was open or not I made a run for my swim suit. I eneded up getting a Black bikini from Victoria Seceret.

As soon I was satified with what I looked like, I grabbed a tie dye towel and told my mom I was leaving for their house. She responded how she would be there in a few minutes. Since his house was next to mine, I just walked.

As soon as I rang the door bell his younger brother Hayes op end it with a big smile on his face. Hayes is now 14. "I have some news about Nash you might want to know." he told me. I gave him a suspicous look, "what type of news?" I was honestly so interested. One of the things I hate about my self, I'm so noisy. "like maybe who he likes." he gave me a smirk while responding to me. "And who is this?" I asked eagerly. "KAITLYN! HAYES!" Nash yelled whille running down the stairs. "Heyyyyyyy" both me and Hayes responded in sync. Nash gave us a weird look.

Hayes started walking away along with all my dreams of finding out who this girl was. I k new I had to find out or else it would drive me crazy. "Hayes wait!" he turned around, "Who is it?" he started smirking and simply said, "You.". and with that, he walked away.

I couldn't believe this. Nash likes me. Oh my god. OH MY GOD NASH LIKES ME. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. Wait I mean I like him back right? I mean I think I do. Should I asskk him who he likes. What if he likes someone else, or no one at all. For all i know Hayes could just have said that to bother me or him. But I need to know.

"Nash," he turned and looked at me. "Do you like anyone?" he blushed and looked around. "Um, l-let's  talk l-later?" he stated awkwardly. Great. Now I'm the one embarassed. Go Team.

"Hey Nash, come on le- OH MY GOD GUYS KAITLYNS HERE!!!!!!" and with that everyone ran over to me and tackled me with "I miss you" amd hugs. "Hey guys what's up?" I simply asked. "let's go eat and swim!" Nash quickly yelled. Everyone cheered and ran out to his pool.

It was now around 11 and I havnt been in the water but only once. I was talking to Jack Gilinsky, just catching up and stuff. When all of the sudden someone picked me up. "You best put me down right now." I yelled while hitting his butt. I know this butt. And these arms. "CAMERON WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONF WITH YOU!!" I screamed. This child just threw me in the ice cold water.

While I was getting salty he and everyone else were cracking up. Thanks guys. Soon enough we were all splashing water and having chicken fights.

Honestly everyone was having a blast. "Hey, let's all make a camp fire." Mahogany spoke. He all agreed. With it now being almost 1 am we were tired and hungry. Shawn and Jacob were taking turns singing beautifully. It was honestly so cute. Jacob sang, You're Perfect which I was totally in love with song. Go him for this. Right when he was done, Shawn sang Life Of The Party and The Weight. I was in total awe about how amazing they are.

While sitting around the camp fire everyone was just small talking so I went over to Nash. "Hey" I smiled. "What's up?" she smiled back. "Remeber earlier when you said wed talk later....." I started to trail off. He didn't respond though. We just sat and stared into each others eyes. It wasn't awkward by ny means. I actually enjoyed it.

He was beautiful. We started leaning in until finally we kissed. I felt so much sparks it was crazy. It was passionated, like we've been waiting for this moment since forever. Eventually he pulled away. We both smiling like crazy and just staring at each other. I think I really like this kid.

I turned around since I heard some uncomfortable coughing. Everyone was staring at us. "Um did we miss something here?" Jacob asked. Both mine and Nashs checks turned red. "Hey nothing wrong with a kiss right?" Nash responded as if it was just a kiss. It sure wasn't to me. Oh my god I fedl so stupid. why would Nash even like a girl like me.

"Well. I think I'm going to head home, its pretty late. Bye guys." I stood up and walked inside. By the time I knew no one could see me I ran home, up to my room. I took a nice warm shower. Then I criedmy self to sleep with the hunting words that Nahs had spoken only minutes ago, about how it was just a kiss. And why he didn't feel. the same. Maybe I'm just stupid, maybe I have too much hope.

Maybe I'm in love with Nash.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? yay or nay?

Don't forget to vote, share, and comment!

Bye guys, I hope y'all enjoy reading this!