CHAPTER 11

KAITLYN POV

they next morning I woke up around 11. And since I'm lazy as fuck and like to take my time. I decided to lay in bed for another hour. While laying in bed I called Pizza Hunt and ordered a large cheese since both me and Cam were going to be eating, and I mean its pizza, who couldn't eat a large box by them selves?

"Hey kay, I don't mean to rain on your paraide but isn't nash picking you up in 45 minutes?" HOLY SHIT. "shit. shit. shit.shit." I ran into the bathroom as fast as I could and started washing my face and all that jazz. "Cam put on some Lana and pick me out an out fit to wear." I screamed. Literally Lana Del Rey is life. He chose her song Old Money.

As soon as I was done doing everything it was 12:55 and Nash was just now arriving in my drive way.I was dressed in  light washed high waisted jeans, white cropped top, black cardigan, and black high top converse. My hair was in a messy bun and my make was just some bb cream, eye liner and mascara. I honestly looked on point.

As I walked down the stiars both Nash and Cameron  stared at me. lol awk.

"Wow you look beautiful Kait." Nash smiled. Cam just awkwardly nodded. "Thanks, so are we gonna get going?" I questioned. "yeah let's go." Nash answered as he took a hold of my hand and started walking towards the door. "DONT GET TOO CARRIED AWAY." cam yelled as we drove away. faggot.

******

"Bye Nash, it was a fun day today." I kissed him on the cheek. He blushed like crazy then said, "Thanks for going with me" awe. We awkwardly hugged and I walked in. "SO KAY HOW WAS IT?!!" Cam yelled as soon as he saw me while wiggeling his eye brows. terd."It was fun." I once again repeated while smiling. "You best tell me everything." Cam can be such a girl sometimes. I simply laughed and shook my head as a response.

Once I reached my room I changed into some of Cams sweat pants and a shirt of his. Literally the way guys smell just blow my mind. I mean how do they semll so good. While girls always smell like cheap perfume. Ew.

Since i was wirn out i layed in my bed surfing social media when i saw something Nash tweeted.

@Nashgrier: had the best time tonight with the best girl writing a #ReasonsWhy list

Da fuq is a reasons why list? Since I'm too lazy to yell or go get cameron I texted him

Me: Bae come cuddle

Cammy: Ya nasty

Me: Cammmmmmm

Cammy: One sec, making food

Me: Bring me some

Cammy: On my way up now

And within seconds Cameron appeard with some cookies, water bottles, and some pasta. Yasssssss. "I know you didn't want to actually cuddle with me." He said slightly laughing. "I mean I did, but I wanted to ask you something.", he looked over at me and nodded, "What's a reasons why list? And what does it mean if some ones writing one about a person?" I said kinda slowly so he could get it all. "Why?" was all he said. "I was just wondering." I responded. "Its when someone makes a list of reasons," duh, "mainly about their feelings or feelings towards someone else. It could be good or bad. If its about someone else, typically its good. They write this and give to the person when they breakup, get together, married or something like that." I just nodded.

Maybe Nash really likes me. Lol awk. "So are you going to tell me about today?" He questioned like I knew he would.

Right before I responded the house phone rang and since It was laying next to my bed I answered, "Hello?" . "Hi is this Kaitlyn Rose?" I'm pretty sure an old lady asked. "Yes, Why?" Well, "Seems Your father has been let out of jail and now is under house arrest for 6 months. I was told to inform you and your mother but your mother didn't answer the phone. If you have any questions about his stay or release feel free to stop by or call the police department. Thank you and have a good night." She answered.

Suddenly a tear rolled down my cheek, then another, and another, and another. I'm guessing Cam over heard, cause all he did was pull me onto his lap, while I hugged his neck and cried onto his chest. He just whispered sweet things into my ears. Bae.

******

I woken up to the song Arrows, and suddenly relized how this bed has never felt so comfortable in my life. And me being the weak person I am fell back asleep.

"Kay.", "Kay." someone kept repeating while shaking me, Cameron. "What." I kinda screamed in a salty voice. "Its 7:15." Cameron responded.

Well good thing I'm going to school and one where I get bullied and since no one tried talking to me, who is there to look good and impress? no one.

Rolling out of bed I grabbed my  light brown low rise uggs, pizza socks, yoga pants, and a ty dye shirt. Running to the bathroom I quickly brushed my teeth and hair. I braided it into a side braid and after added some conceler to my under eyes  and red spots, followed by some powder, and ended with some mascara.

Running down the stairs, I grab a break fast bar, water, and a giant white sweater. Comfy is key while dressing for school.

As soon as I got to school the staring begain. Honestly hate this place so much.

23 - 21 - 46, opening my locker 2 notes flew out. One written in huge bold letters,

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF ALREADY

reasons why I ducking hate my life #1274927383727839372748. The other note said,

meet me being the bleachers after school, xoxo

lol bae tryin to holla.

As soon as I got to first period the two worst fucking people in the world said, "did you get my note?" assuming how he is a fag and so is his friend I'm going to have to go with he put the one that told me to kill my self. Rolling my eyes I said, "which one?" the both stopped laughing and looked confused. That's what i thought.

*

OK IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE, ALOT OF DRAMA IS GOING DOWN, KMS, AND I HAVE ALOT OF SCHOOL WORK TO DO NOW. SO THAT SUCKS.

lol why caps^ but I love you all so very much and stay strong.

love you,

- Lynsey