Ha! You Thought Wrong

BOOM!!!!!

Another loud noise was made from another door being shot off it's hinges.

"Give us Anna back!" A familiar voice Yelled. A pissed fire dragon was the first to step foot into the guild hall. Anna had a deadpanned look as she made eye contact with Natsu.

"Anna?! You got out?! But that old lady told us these guys used magic blocking chains!" He asked shocked. Anna pointed behind her to Rogue. He awkwardly waved to Natsu.

"Rouge?! That's where you've been all week!" Sting yelled. It was then Anna realized all of Sabertooth and Fairy Tail was there to rescue her. Her stomach was all fluttery. They really do care.

Sting and Anna make eye contact and smirked.

With a small evil laugh Anna and Sting walked to each other

With a small evil laugh Anna and Sting walked to each other. The others stood still completely confused.

"Heaven dragon
"Holy dragon
"Holy twin blades" with a scary laugh two swords made of burning light were made from a large bubble of light. One sword for each of them.

"I hope you've improved in your swordplay brother." Anna smirked.

"I bet I can beat you now" Sting copied her smirk. They slowly stood back to back.

"Let's kick some ass!" Sting yelled. A loud roar erupted from all of Anna's friends. She smiled to herself before fixing her grip on her sword.

"You guys take care of these guys. I need to deal with our new master" Anna sneered.

As she walked up the stairs with her Hell dragon wings burning out of her back, Sting and Rouge nodded to the other and began fighting.

As Anna walked down the dark and narrow second floor hallway thoughts raced in her head. She took a deep breath and opened the door only to come face to face with the blood bath guards standing next to him. There were only five guards, but they were the strongest people Anna had known when she was little.

"Alciel, Devar, Godara, Veil, and Krave its a pleasure to see y'all again" Anna chimed happily. the five deadly guards.

When she was younger they used to torment her the most. They'd eat in front of her and mock her. They usually had the cruelest punishments - besides Muk- as well.

They all had serious looks on their faces. Anna sighed when no one said anything else.

"Let's see... if I remember correctly Veil uses illusion magic, Alciel uses shape shifting magic, Devar is boring and has telekinesis, Godura you've got water god slaying magic, and finally Krave you can sap away people's energy." Anna announced all of their powers to them. The guards seemed shocked that she remembered their powers.

Devar, a large man made of muscles, stepped forwards first saying he could take care of her by himself.

"Y'know it's usually the weakest one that steps up first" Anna mocked. Using his telekinesis Devar shot small daggers in Anna's direction. She easily dodged them.

"Let's see. How about I only use a third of my first origin. Since Muk is here and can stop my dragon slaying magic I'll stick with territory magic." Anna smiled.

She held her hand out and Devar was trapped in her spacial magic. Anna removed the air from that space. After letting him pass out Anna let him go, but not before throwing him into the stone wall.

Next to step up was Veil. Anna could tell she was already in an illusion. It was really obvious.

Anna fought with Veil with just normal hand to hand combat. With a string kick to he head Veil's skull smashed into the wall and he landed on top of Devar.

"You forgot one little thing when using you magic." Anna spoke to the barely conscious man.

"You guys stabbed, cut, slashed, and burned my eyes. I can't see anymore. If I can just automatically see again I'll tell you" Anna said cheekily.

Alciel stepped up next. Anna sighed.

"Why don't you all come at me at once?" Anna said bored. Alciel growled. Before she could even use her magic Anna trapped her in a spacial bubble she made. Once she began to shapeshifter Anna knew she would be a problem. It was always hard to keep track of her. Anna set the girl to the side and ignored her struggle to get out.

Anna felt a weird tingling feeling in her stomach. She turned to Krave with an unamused face. She hated him most. He used to steal her power so when she was told to use her magic and she didn't Anna would be punished. Harshly.

Anna's eyes were burning with anger.

"You're the one who tormented and used me the most. I could still feel your hands on me even years after I left. Today I'm going to burn your finger trails off of my body!" Anna's body bursts into flames. A lost magic she hasn't used in a long time. It was called elemental switch magic. She could control and conjure any element she wanted and bend it to her will, but she never had much control of it.

With a fiery punch Anna sent Krave flying into a wall. She prowled towards Krave and landed punch after punch.

"Agk!" Anna yelled. She dropped Krave's shirt and fell to the ground. A small needle of water was stabbed into her hands. small holes in the middle of Anna's hands bled. She grit her teeth together.

"Ive felt worse pain. You are he ones who forced me to become stronger. You're own creation will be your downfall." Anna felt her eyes glow yellow.

"I'll give you to the count of three. It works well with my guild mates. If you don not surrender you will regret it. 3" Anna held her hands in front of her heart as a ball of yellow light began to expand.

"2" Anna said taking a step closer. A ball of boiling water was hurled towards Anna. If she spoke she would break the spell and if she moved the outcome would be the same. Anna nodded to herself. She was going to stand there and take it.

Anna closed her eyes as the boiling water came closer and closer to her face. She screwed her eyes shut, but the heat never came.  In front of her stood Rouge while Sting began to take on Godura.

"1" Anna breathed.

"Absolute Law" suddenly a bright white light enveloped the room and all of the opponents in the large building were frozen in fear and as pale as ghosts.

"Was that Fairy Law?" Natsu asked out loud. Erza shook her head.

"Laxus didn't cast it and Gramps isn't here" Erza reasoned.

"It wasn't Fairy Law. That spell it actually called Absolute Law. Gramps just changed the name of it" Anna croaked. Rouge held her in his arms and the three dragon slayers hobbled down the stairs.

It was then Anna began to feel the full hit of the pain. The Stab wounds on her body from Muk's shoes, the holes in her hand which she swore were smaller before, her burned eye, and all the other cuts and bruises she acquired from a few days ago.

Anna smiled at her guild mates and Sabertooth's members who came to help her. Her body swayed before she collapsed in Rouges arms.