Kissing Bea 101

Anna hummed and skipped down the steps of the basement in the west tower deep in the castle.

"Aaggggh" Anna continued, despite the screams of Natsu and Wendy. When Anna reached the bottom of the stairs, she smiled widely as she punched the door.  Anna sighed when she saw more stairs.

"Aaaaggggghh" Anna's smile grew wider. She walked step by step. Each probe of stone breaking and cracking just from being near her.

The old man with the disgusting laugh was at the top letting his gravely voice ring.

"La Lala Lala La. La La La. La LaLa La La" and sang. Her voice was soft and soothing. Anna moved her hands and an ice katana appeared in her hands.

Anna reached the top of the stairs and stopped. She used her katana to cut the weird devise in his hand. Natsu stopped screaming and panted.

"You! I knew you were rotten" Anna just laughed at the man's comment.

She held her ice katana to his throat and let it hover there as she let go of it. The man shook. He tried to escape but, more ice weapons surrounded him.

"Nu uh uh" Anna sang. She cut down Wendy and Nastu and caught them both. She leaned them against the rocks. Then she turned back around to the man.

"Hell dragon wing attack!" The man was wiped out and Anna carried  both of them out. When she walked back out she saw Lucy, Happy, Carla, Pandora, and Gray.

"Hey guys!" Anna said happily. She looked around to see guards all over the ground.

"Sorry. I could've taken them but I would've blown my cover" Annan laughed guilty. Gray nodded.

"Erza is fighting herself. She can handle it. We need to get it of here" Gray told Anna.

"How come you guys can use magic?" Happy asked.

"Gajy popped me a pill when those two were released. I'm guessing he gave you guys one to?" Gray nodded.

Happy took off. He was going to get Gajy to break everyone out of the lacrima.

Natsu and Wendy were still out cold. Gray decided to would be a good idea to make Natsu swallow a pill in his sleep. Natsu woke up quickly and took off with Anna following coldly behind.

Natsu explained that the King was going to use the guild members as a bomb to have magic power rail down on the Royal city. They were going to use the dragon slaying magic to move Extalia and crash it into the lacrima.

Just then Anna and Natsu ran into a room.

"Two Erza's!!!!!" They both screamed and ran back. Anna picked up Pandora. He hugged her back tightly.

"You're right. I know who I am" Anna patted Pandora's head and smiled.

"You've always known" Pandora let her wings out and her fire began to burn again. He was in his Phoenix form.

"You definitely know who you are. Welcome back Pandora. We've missed you in Anna land" Pandora gave Anna a look that clearly said 'I'm done'. They shared a laugh as everyone ran away. Anna followed Gray, Lucy, and Natsu.

They ran into a rook with an amusement park. Anna giggles at Lucy's reaction.

"I was just kidding!" Lucy yelled.

The rides started moving and Anna saw Sugar boy. She always smelled someone else.

Anna pushed them out of the way as a bake rise started moving.

"Yo babe! Wanna have some fun?" Anna laughed. Hughes laughed as well.

"Magic is a great thing. I'm mad that we have to run out soon" he said. Anna put her  hand on one hip.

"Wanna see just how great it is?" Anna smirked.

"Defusing dome" A dome surrounded the whole entire room.

"Hey! Now we can't use our power!" Natsu yelled. Anna pouted and took the barrier down.

"Remind me to teach you guys hand to hand combat" she sighed. Anna threw her cloak off.

"I'm glad Gray can keep his cool, because I can't" Gray smirked.

"Let's try something new. Ice make angel armor and bow" Ice wove around Anna's body by left stage for her wings. Now she just needed to get away from her guild mates.

Anna jumped and pushed Hughes off of the damn boat ride.

"That can handle that. I want some fun~" Hughes bused trough numerous walls. Anna quickly followed.

"I'll leave him to you" Natsu and Gray nodded.

"Now where were we?" Wings sprouted out of Anna's back.

"If that's all you can do, you're just like those useless exceeds" Anna laughed.

"You really think- hahaha- I - haha only have one magic power?-haha" Anna signed and cracked her neck.

"I'm different from them. You see, I'm special. I don't only use one power babe. I know them all." Anna held her arms out.

"End game" Anna casted a spell and suddenly everything went black. Hughes laughed again.

"Come out. Come out. Wherever you are~" he sang.

"I'm right here babe" a monstrous voice rung out. Anna opened and closed her fists. She turned into a terrifying beast.

Her skin was pitch back. She had spider legs grow out of her back and her teeth turned into pinchers. A snake tongue hissed and wiggled in her mouth. Her eyes were pure white.

"Gimme a kiss babe" she hissed. Hughes was shaking. Anna used one of her spider legs to crush his little wand.

"Your wrapped around my little finger." The boney hairy spider legs wrapped Hughes in a thick webbing. He finally passed out and the spell was released.

Hughes fell to the ground still feet away from Anna.

"Illusion spell means I don't have to fight." Anna wipes her hands and tied up Hughes with ice. She hauled him in her shoulder and found Gray fighting Sugar boy.

"C'mon Gray. I even took my time with Hughes just so we could finish at the same time and have a cool finishing pose or something" Anna sighed and smacked her forehead with her hand.

"Hold this chump. I got him" Anna threw Hughes at Gray and he caught him. Gray was pretty beat up already.

"Ice magic doesn't work on him. He turns everything he touches to water" Anna scowled. Did that mean spells to?

"Any spell or just ice?" Anna asked. Gray looked confused.

"You can only use ice make magic and  hell dragon slayer magic!" Gray yelled. Anna looked back at Gray and walked over to him.

"What are you doing?" Gray yelled. Anna punched Gray in the stomach knocking him out.

"Why would you do that?" Sugar boy asked. Anna smiled at him.

"He only knows a small fraction of my power. Do you really think I can have this kind of attitude without backing it up?" Anna strikes a pose. A peace sigh by her face and her other hand on her hip. Her head was tilted to the side and her tongue was slightly out.

"End game" Anna cast the same spell as before but the illusion melted. Anna's eyes widened.

"Your magic won't work on me" Sugar boy flaunted. Anna took a step back, scared.

"Oh wait..." Anna tipped her head to the side.

"Got it!" She chirped.

"Defusing dome" Anna made a dome just around Sugar boy. He smirked and raised his sword. He sliced down but it did nothing. His eyes widened.

"Bring it on Sugar boy. Let's have some fun!~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.