Raven Tail Assholes and a Pose Off!

After the Chariot race Natsu wasn't feeling to good so he went to the infirmary to lie down.

The first fight of the second day was some scum bag from Raven tail and the adorable puppy Tobi from Galuna Island! Anna squealed. he was so cute even now!

"Who's a good puppy?" Anna yelled and she wiggled around. He was just so cute. 

During their fight though Tobi made bet with the Raven Tail dude. If tobi wind he would have to tell Tobi what his real name was, but if the raven tail scum won Toby would have to tell him his super secret secret. Anna found it interesting.

In the end the Raven Tail scum won. Anna got irritated.

"How dare he bully my puppy!" Anna raged and stomped on the ground like Lucy does.

Pandora settled on Anna's head and decided to keep quiet.

"Shut up would ya you manic!" Gajeel yelled.

"But he's bullying my puppy Gajy!" Anna screeched. Gajeel put his hand over his ear.

"Okay, okay calm down you psycho!" Anna stared at Gajeel before she smashed his head into her chest.

"You don't have to be jealous Gajy! I love you more than him! You're one of my favorite pet dragons!" Gajeel pushed Anna away and blushed.

"I ain't no body's  pet dragon!" Gajeel retorted.

Tobi began crying when he found his sock. Anna cries tears of joy.

"He's such a good boy!" Anna said while wiping her tears away. The raven tail bastard held his hand out for Tobi Anna's eyes widened but they narrowed only seconds later when he ripped Toby's prized sock off of his neck and tore it to shreds.

"That was mean. He's a good puppy! He doesn't deserve to be treated this way" Anna wailed. She jumped over her balcony and put her hand out for Tobi. He took it and Anna pet his head before magically pulling a sock out of her pocket and giving it to da wittle puppy!

The next fight was announced. Baccus the drink verses...? 

From next to Anna, Cana was flailing and screaming about someone avenging her. Anna snickered and listen to who has to fight the drunken idiot.

"Baccus vs fairy tail team A's Elfman!" Anna looked serious. Elfman could do it. His training wasn't for nothing. She told Elfman just that. He looked back at Anna and nodded.

"If I win your sisters have to keep me company tonight. Both of them at the same time" Elfman scowled. He won't let anyone talk to him that way.

"Good luck" the beginning of the match was completely one-sided. Elfman was on his knees. Baccus use kicking his butt and he hadn't even touched a drop of alcohol.

Elfman got on his feet.

"If I win you and your guild buddies have to go by the name Quattro Puppy" Elfman said. Baccus picked up his alcohol and downed the whole thing. Baccus hit him so fast you could barely see him. Elfman fell,  but  Baccus' armor broke.

Elfman turned into a lizard man and told Baccus to come at him. I'm the only me Baccus wore himself out before Elfman fell.

Baccus stood to his feet while Elfman stayed on his knees. Everyone cheered for Baccus' win,  but her ended up blacking out.

"Fairy Tail's  team A Elfman is the winner. Ten points to Fairy Tail" Team A had bumped up on the scoreboard.

The next match was Mira vs Jenny in a pose off. It started out with changing bikinis. Anna sighed. This was so stupid. Then the other girls different guilds came down. First it was mermaid heel followed by Lamia Scale. Anna looked up at Mavis.

"Oh no. Laxus hide me!!" Anna screeched.

"Oh no you don't Anna!" Mavis yelled. Somehow Anna was now in a black bikini with a small cape on the back to hide Anna's scars. She hugged herself and blushed.

"Don't look its embarrassing" Anna said. The crowd went wild at Anna's shyness.

Next outfit was school swim suits. Anna yelped and had crocodile tears falling from her eyes. The crowd had the same reaction as last time.

"Bikini and thigh highs!" Anna was back in her black bikini and had red and black striped tight highs.  Anna looked down and her legs with a ditzy expression. Next was girls in glasses. Anna tipped them down slightly and held up a peace sign.

"Cat ears" Anna sat down with her legs bent by her sides and pawed at her face. Cue Nosebleed.

"Bondage gear" a red bra with laces up in the middle with a tight an short mini skirt appeared in Anna.

"You've been bad!" Anna smiled. She put her hand on the side of her face and stuck her tongue out. Last was a blushing bride challenge. Anna stood there in her long pure white wedding dress. Anna looked around and spotted her partner. she jumped up to Sabertooth's balcony.

"I'm borrowing him for a sec. Thanks beasty" Anna took the green exceed with a pink frog outfit.

"Awe you're just the cutest" Anna giggled and hugged the cutie to her  chest.

"I'm Frosch!!" It greeted.

"I'm Anna! Let's be friends!" Frosch nodded.

"Yay I have a new friend" Anna felt chills down her spine. She grabbed Frosch and jumped up to the Sabertooth balcony again.

"Shield  your eyes children.  Especially you Rufus!" Anna smacked her palm over Frosch's and Rogue's face while clutched Sting and Lector to her chest.

"I'll show you what a real lady looks like"Anna looked at Rufus. Poor boy he didn't close his eyes in time. Anna shook her head. She let go of all of them and jumped off the balcony again. Pandora caught her.

"Oh and I'm sorry for your loss" Anna said with a hint of laughter. The twin dragon slayers looked back to see Rufus dust blowing away in the wind.

After that Mira and Jenny made a bet for something of other. Mira ended up winning so it didn't really matter to Anna.

All that mattered what Fairy Tail team B had 22 points and secured.

The last match was Kagura of mermaid heel vs Yukino of Sabertooth. Something felt wrong about this fight.

Yukino suggested a wager, but Kagura shot the idea down.

"Let's raise the stakes. Let's wager our lives"