We Stand Before You

Anna took slow and unsteady steps, but steps they were. Every time she put a foot in front of the other she came closer to the final battle.

Erza, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel and Anna stood in a line in front of Sting. Before anything happened Anna stepped forwards slightly.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret art: dragonsong

"Children of the land do you hear,
Echoes of truths that once rang clear?
Two souls intertwined
One true love they did find
Bringing land and heavens near
But flames that burned full bright, soon fell dark
Memories dimmed by shadowed hearts
In the waxing gloom, did wane the lovers' moon
Watching as their worlds drift apart
One soul's cry, A passion dwelling within
Sacrifice, A final plea to her kin
Yet this bond of hope, by treachery was broke
Scattering her words to the wind
Swelling over long,
Seas of blood, are a song
And death an afterthought
To those who fight for naught
A throne lying empty
A pain incomplete
Alone, for eternity
A pain without cease
Children of the land, answer this;
'Why must you turn to empty bliss?'
Tell me why break trust, why turn the past to dust,
Seeking solace in the abyss?
Tell me why create a circle none can break?
Why must you let go, the life you were bestowed?
This I fear I'll never know
Never know" during the song little blue lights spread around the fairy tail members. Once they were healed the light spread through the city healing the other wizards. Soon enough it even spread to the Colosseum.

Each person was enveloped by light. A warm sensation flushed over them. No one cold resist the relieved sigh that slipped from their mouths.

Anna's magic was calm and warm.

While Regret message heal wizards, Dragonsong is different. It restores a persons energy and allows their own body to heal them. This spell was specifically designed to heal dragons or dragon slayers. In addition to that the music levels out a persons emotions making them feel relaxed and at peace.

Everyone was now almost completely healed. Everyone except Anna.

She took a step back and got in line with the rest of her guild mates.

"now there's a sight. It's weird. being surrounded by heroes from my childhood doesn't feel that great" Sting said. A cocky smile on his face.

"We didn't come here to chit chat" Gajeel sneers.

"Well fight you one on one. Pick somebody" Gray said while leaning on Anna. His voice was deep and determined.

"Why not all at once? With Anna's injuries and your lack of energy this would be boring" Sting told them. Anna smelled forward.

"Do not underestimating Fairy Tail. Just ask our guild mates" Anna said just as fierce as she was when the day stared.

" wouldn't dream of it. I'm trying to treat you all with the respect you deserve. That's why I'll destroy you altogether! I've been waiting for this moment. I'll show you how strong I've become. I'll do it for Lecter" Sting said with more anger than before.

"Oh yeah?" Gray asked.

"You wanna fight us by yourself? Are you serious?" Laxus asked.

"Of course I am. I'm more than a match for you. Losing Lecter brought me pain, but it also granted me new power! For Lecter, for my best friend, I'll beat you and win it all!" Sting declared.

Erza stepped forward.

"Very well. If you're so determined to see this to the end we"ll give you the fight you want." Erza told Sting.

Sting began to activate his white drive, but the fairy tail Members did not falter. They stood tall despite what they had been through. Anna was now leaning on Gray, but she refused to give up as well. They all had determination written in their eyes.

Sting looked out at the five wizards from fairy tail and suddenly his white drive stopped. They were all tired (at least Sting thought so (#AnnaisGod)).

Sting's eyes widened. He was wavering. He shook as he tried to move his feet. Sting's whole body trembled and he began to bend down; preparing to attack. His teeth were bared and his eyebrows were creased.

Even so, Laxus, Gajeel, Erza, Anna, and Gray stood in front of him. Waiting for the fight to begin.

Sting took another step forward and fell to his knees with his head down.

"I can't do it. I can't beat you" he said hesitantly.

"I surrender" he said finally.

Cheers from the crowd could be heard all the way from where they were. It was a miracle. They stayed dead last but won the whole thing in the end.

"It's over! The winner of the this years grand magic game is Fairy Tail!" Laughs erupted and the crowd got even louder.

"Why did you back down?" Erza asked.

"All I had to do what win and I'd see him again, but all of s sudden I just lost hope. I guess I just don't feel like I deserve to see him" Sting admitted.

Just then Anna fell backwards with her hand sucking up with the peace sign in the air.

Suddenly something began to move and Anna broke out in laughter.

"Hahaha stop that tickles. Hahaha I can't take it" Anna yelled. Her laughs made everyone from fairy tail smile.

Just then a red head popped out from in between Anna's boobs. She stopped laughing and looked down.

"Oh yeah!" She yelled. Everyone looked at her. Lecter got out of Anna's shirt and ran to Sting.

They both cried as they embraced each other. The five fairy tail members around them were watching he touching reunion.

"A little help here" Anna said choppily. It seemed everyone suddenly remembered Anna was with them.

They all rushed to her, but Anna stoped them when they were only a few inches away. She slowly crawled over to Laxus and began to climb him. She lost her grip at his waist and she slid down a few inches.

"A little help here!" She yelled. They all laughed while Erza helped Anna get to Laxus' shoulders.

"I'm not some kind of slave. Get off me!" Laxus yelled, but Anna was already asleep.

Sting stepped up to Laxus and asked permission before petting his little sisters head.

"when we were younger" Sting began,

"When we were younger she saved my life"