Lightning-Flame-Hell What Now?

Natsu was pulsing with power.

"A lightning fire dragon" Anna said. He ate a different element. That gave Anna an idea.

"Yo Natsu, hit me with a flame attack" Natsu nodded and used his fire dragon roar at Anna. It surrounded Anna.

"Wow! Fire tastes so good!" Anna yelled. The fire began to disappear. Anna was eating it. When it was gone, she held her stomach.

"Ouch that stings!" Anna whined.

"Hell flame dragon slayer! Anna is here!"

"This is what happens to anyone who messes with fairy tail!" Natsu yelled.

Anna and Natsu sent attacks his way. The two of them were like wild animals. Once unleashed from their cage, they would go batshit crazy.

Hades tried to get the upper hand by tying Natsu's wrists together and Anna's arms down.

"Aaah" Anna and Nastu slowly started yelling louder until they broke out of their chains.

Anna let Natsu eat some of her fire and She ate some of Natsu's. They were all fired up now.

"Now I've got a fire in my belly~" Anna and Natsu yelled. They exchanged a glance and a nod and they both boosted forwards with their combined powers.

"You're going down Old man"

"You're gonna regret hurting Gramps"

Anna and Natsu went back and forth with fierce attacks.

Wendy, Lucy, Gray and Erza were blown away.

"Hell flame dragon
"Lighting flame dragon
"Roar" their attacks collided and mixed creating a three elemental dragon roar. The damage was crazy. A huge beam of fire, shadows and lightning went for miles.

"Don't mess with fairy tail" Natsu said. He fell down, but Lucy caught him before he fell between the two pieces of the ship.

Anna, however, fell on top of Laxus.

"Thanks for cushioning my fall Laxus~" He just groaned and Anna giggled.

"I'm not dead yet." Good, Anna was getting hungry. She stood up, wobbly, but with dignity.

He poked her mouth and a black and dark red aura emitted from Hades body. Anna closed her mouth and licked her lips.

"You're a tasty meal. Your hatred, anger and sins run so deep, your soul is black. It's like the black tar that slides down your horrid excuse for a body~" Anna sounded slightly possessed.

"Agk scary!" Natsu jumped and hid behind Erza.

Anna cracked her neck.

"I might not have fire anymore, but your hatred is fueling me now." Anna smirked. She looked more like the villain than Hades did.