Summer Rescue

Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Happy, Pandora, Lily, Rufus, Sting, and Rouge stood around a table. They were all silent. They had no idea where to start. They knew Anna was missing, but where did she go? Where was she taken, and why?

"Let's make a list of what we know about her. That might help" Lucy offered. They had nothing else to go on, so Gray grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to Erza who held a pen in her hand. After almost an hours this was what they had.

• Heaven dragon slayer
• Hell dragon slayer
• Ice make magic
• Memory make magic
• Sting's twin.
• doesn't like water
• Separated from Sting at age 3

Honestly they are disappointed in how little they knew about her.

"What about that mark on her eye?" Gajeel asked. They all looked at her weird.

"You've seen her eyes?" Laxus asked. She the other fairy tail members in the room looked shocked.

"What's the big deal? Its just her eyes." Sting said. Gajeel shook his head.

"One of her eyes is completely destroyed. Covered in scars and crap. Her other eye is compel normals besides the fact that there was a mark burned into the actual eye ball" Gajeel told everyone. They all tried to digest the horrible information.

"I think it was something like Shackled Boots. No, Shaded Boo's." Gajeel shook his head.

"Oh yea. It was Shadow Blood" Gajeel finally remembered. Erza and Laxus looked a bit shocked.

"Shadow Blood you say? That guild mysteriously disappeared about seven years ago" Erza said with her hand on her chin.

"Soiled Beef?" Natsu asked. Gray hit him on the head.

"Shadow Blood you idiot. It was in the barem alliance along with Oracion Seis, and Grimour Heart. It was supposed to be the strongest out of the four. It was said they had a secret weapon that could destroy villages in seconds. No wizard came back alive from going up against them." Erza informed. Just then Gramps hopped off of the counter.

"My children, I can tell you that the secret weapon isn't what you think. In the guild master meeting we discussed the recent activities of a new dark guild." Gramps told them.

"Where are they?!" Sting and Natsu yelled at the same time.

A coming noise broke the momentary silence. A shadow was dragging a raggedy looking man by his throat. He was thrown into the guild hall right at the feet of the rescue party.

Rouge looked furious.

"Tell is where to find her!" He said venom dripping from every word. The next wounding more sinister than the next.

The man spit at their feet and cackled.

"Our little insect got away once. It won't happen again" Rouge growled and knocked him out.

"We needed to find out where they are Keeping Anna!" Sting yelled. Natsu wiggled his nose around. Erza and Lucy took notice.

"Do you smell something Natsu?" Lucy said worriedly,

"I gotcha!" He yelled angrily and began to sprint in a direction. Everyone immediately followed after.

Anna sat in a dark place. Some kind of uncomfortable straw was spread on the ground. Her arms were held above her head in shackles. A long chain that connected to he stone wall was secured around her throat. She felt soar and tired.

The worst part was the pain in her back. Her wings were ripped off again. Blood poured down her back and puddled on the floor around her knees.

I'm addition to her wings being ripped off Anna's eyes had been exposed to bright light making her almost completely blind. Her eyes throbbed in her head.

The iron door creaked open and shut harshly behind the person.

"Remember this village? It's the one you destroyed before you tried killing me" Anna's body froze. She was scared to speak, but she had to be sure.

"Muk?" She asked hesitantly. She felt a hard blow to her stomach.

"It's master to you little weapon" Muk spat. A warm feeling swirled in Anna's stomach. Her chains rattled as she adjusted herself.

"How did you survive?" Anna soar harshly. Another kick to the gut. The warm feeling was stronger and spilled from her stomach. It was blood.

Muk put his foot into Anna's abdomen and crushed her ribs in. She gasped.

"You might've killed everyone else, but I escaped. The time you spent prancing around with your new guild I spent learning a handy new trick" Muk purred in Anna's ear.

"Don't you dare touch a hair on any of their heads. If I find one strand of hair missing I'll gut you!" Anna yelled furiously. This time Muk kicked Anna in the head.

She finally realized why a simple kick could make her bleed. He had smiled all over his shoes. The kick to her face left numerous scratches on Anna's face. Each of them adding another drop of blood to the already large puddle on the ground.

"I tried finding you for years. It was just my luck when I saw a familiar face at the grand magic games. You were finally out in the open. I had no idea the hell dragon slayer from Fairy Tail was my very own weapon of mass destruction." Muk laughed. It sounded twisted. His laughing quickly stopped when he felt Anna's spit on his face.

"Bastard!" She yelled. Muk looked down angrily and grabbed Anna's chained chin.

"It seems you've gotten some guts in your time with those Faries!" He yelled. Muk grabbed Anna's hair and stepped on the chains, breaking them and forcing Anna's face to smack the ground, before dragging her into another room by her blonde hair.

"It seems you haven't had enough pain little weapon. You know weapons don't need tongues to destroy things!" He said crazily. A few people followed Muk into the room as he pushed Anna into some kind of medical room.

Three men held Anna down as she kicked and screamed. Muk slowly came closer to Anna with a dagger in his hand and a crazy look in his eyes.

"Heaven dragon slayer roar!" A large beam on yellow light shot from Anna's mouth causing everyone in the room to shoot back. A huge hole was made in the ceiling. White wings sprouted out of Anna's back. It was bloody and painful as he bones cracked and rearranged themselves to create her wings.

"I will not be taken again. I have a family"