Chapter 22

Hey everyone I updated on time! BUt there is a bad part to it, this chapter isnt very long and i apologize for that. I will update sometime next week, i'm not sure when, but i will try to make it much longer and more in depth! THanks for waiting everyone!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hermione closed her door softly and leaned against it, breathing hard and keeping back the tears threatening to escape. She took in a deep breath and calmed her nerves and frantically beating heart. She squeezed her eyes shut.

“Mione?” A sleepy Theodore called out. He saw Hermione leaning against her door and felt the room turn dark and depressing. She didn’t answer him.

Theodore stood up, wiping the sleep from his eyes, and pushing away the feelings that weren’t his but hers. He automatically knew what was wrong with her. He walked towards her, until he stood before her. Hermione slowly opened her glassy eyes to meet Theo’s warm green gaze. He gave her a comforting look and wrapped his arms around her, knowing she needed him.

Hermione crumbled into his arms.

“Shhh, it’s alright Mione,” Theo whispered to her as he held her tight. He began to grow irate with Draco. How could he be so daft? Theodore asked himself. Why would he hurt her?

DRACO’S POV

I sighed looking at the ceiling of the dungeons.

“Please Draco, let’s go to Hogsmeade,” The girl on my lap, I think her name was Tracey, whined as we sat on one of the seats in the Common room. It was still early in the morning and everyone was still sleeping.

“I don’t want to,” I replied lazily. Didn’t she understand that I didn’t want to go anywhere? I felt like cr@p.

She sighed and cuddled into me, wrapping her arms around my waist as she sat atop my lap. I tilted my head back and looked at the dungeon ceiling remembering Hermione’s face. Did I do something wrong? Why did she look betrayed when she had no right?

“Tracey, why don’t you go and I’ll stay here,” I suggested, wanting to be alone.

“Trying to get rid of me?” She asked with a raised eyebrow and a Slytherin smirk.

“Not particularly,” I replied with a smirk of my own, now I remembered why I liked her. She was fiery.

She rolled her eyes and got off of me. She bent down and let her lips hover above mine.

“You don’t know what you’re missing Drake,” She cooed, making my body react. I growled and I heard her chuckle. She pulled away and began to strut away, but not if I had a choice.

I got up and pulled her back slamming my lips onto hers, feeling her crumble in my grasps. I smiled; I still had it in me. I didn’t lose my touch. I pulled away.

“You’re the one missing out,” I said huskily back.

She laughed and rolled her eyes.

“Well then,” She said a bit breathless, not knowing what else to say no doubt.

I turned and walked away, heading back into my dorm room.

“One day Draco Malfoy, you’re going to be begging on your knees for me,” She called from behind.