Epilouge

Baileys P.O.V 5 Years Later

"Keiran get your butt down here, your gonna be late" I shake my head, walking away from the stairs. Well walking would be a dream, its more like waddle away from the stairs. I smile when i feel a particulary hard kick and rub my round somache. I am due anyday now and couldnt be happier. Our little girl is goning to be the most loved baby ever. A strong pair of arms come around my back and over my hands on my bump. I smile and lean back into Curtis as he kisses my neck. Kieran bounds past us, turning around to wrap his arms around me and give my bump a quick rub before he shoots out the door to the car with his friend and his mum waiging for him to take him to football ptactise. I smile at his back, feeling so much warmth and love for him. "Fancy a quick one before the others stop us?" I grin up at him and grab him by the hand, pulling him up the stairs behind me. The other three have been reluctant to proper fuck me lately, instead going at a slow and glorious pace, but i want to be fucked. We fall into our bedroom. Curtis gently pushes me back onto the bed, pulling my top and bra off then yanking my pants down with my panties. Before im able to take a full breath he latches onto my clit, sucking gently. I look down towards him but see just the top of his shoulders, my bump getting in the way. I ly back fully, widening my legs further when he pushes a finger into me, pumping it in and out slowly while his tounge batters my clit. Im near climax within minuets but he pulls back. He stands up and pulls me up to, encourging me to bend over on my hands and knees on the bed. He lines his cock up with my slit and rubs it back and forth slowly, teasing me. I turn my head and growl at him, ready to cuss him out when he slams home in one quic thrust. I gasp, my eyes falling closed when he starts pumping hard and fast, his hips smacking into my arse cheeks. He leans down and pulls me up so im kneeling, still pumping hard in and out of me. HIs arms come around me,one going to cup my neck, pulling my head back agaisnt him as he bites down on my shoulder, sucking at my sin. His other hand comes down and strokes my clit, just barely touching it. I scream my orgasm out as he gently pinches my clit and pulls and rolls it. My orgasm triggers his and he pumps into me hard, coming inside me. I go limp in his arms, trusting him to not let me fall. He pulls out and lays us both down, him at my back spooning me. The other three come in, shaking their heads. I barley even open my eyes when i feel someone spread my legs and slowly lap at my clit and opening, cleaning me up from Curtis's come. Its that thought that sends me over into another orgasm, my body convulsing with pleasure. I open my eyes when Jackson leans up from my pussy, kissing me gently with his wet mouth, smiling at me. The five of us fall asleep together on the bed. I sigh contetedly. Nothing could make me happier. I have four gorgeous loyal fiance's, a smart loving soon to be little borther in law and a haelthy baby girl on the way. Not to mention the three dogs and two cats. Its a good job we moved out of my apartment and got an actual big house, otherwise it would definitely be over crowded. Life couldnt be better.

(I really hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as i enjoyed writing it. Its my first so its not the best but i am happy with how it went. Thank you for reading x)