Sharing is caring

Daniels p.o.v

I can't keep the grin off of my face. Since the moment I laid my eyes on her I have wanted her. Now bailey is finally naked and waiting for us. I grab both of her hands and hoist them up towards the bed frame. Her cheeks are flushed and her lips are swollen off my kisses. I reach down to my jeans and with one hand undo and take my belt off. She watches me with wide eyes, her blush deepening and travelling down her chest. When I pull my hand back up I have my belt in it. "Do you trust us bailey?" She stares into my eyes for a few seconds, worrying her lower lip, then nods, firmly. I inspect her eyes for a second, seeing nothing but honesty in her response. I kneel up between her legs and lean over her, bringing her arse and legs up off the bed, so deliciously spread around my hips. I loop my belt around her hands, so her hands are bound together by the leather and the belt buckle, I wrap the end of the belt around the headboard and tie it there. She pulls experimentally, she can pull her hands down to just above her eyes, when she wriggles them about and finds she can't get her hands free her breathing hitches. I lean down on my hands and slowly kiss her lips, she responds instantly, pressing her lips harder into mine. I snake my hand up behind her head and grip onto her hair, holding it gently in my fist, stopping her from rushing our kiss by keeping her head held down. I trace my tongue across her lips gently, and she opens them, granting me entrance with my tongue. I lean down on my elbow, keeping my hand tangled in her hair, and slowly trace my other hand across her stomach up to her breasts. She groans into my mouth when I cup her, gently rolling her nipple between my finger and thumb. I feel the bed dip behind us and grin. Suddenly baileys breathing goes erratic, I pull back and look behind me to see Jackson in sucking and licking his way up her thigh, nipping gently and leaving red marks. I kiss my way down her chest, pulling my hand from her hair. I suck her nipple into my mouth, gently lapping my tongue against it slowly. I abandon her nipple, making her groan as I kiss and lick my way down her belly. When I reach between her legs I stop, grabbing her thighs and pulling them apart. I stare down at her, taking it all in. She stops breathing when I dip my head down. Instead of just diving straight in I take my time, licking and sucking her pussy lips, completely ignoring exactly where she wants me to go. When I look up again Curtis is kissing her, completely devouring her mouth. Jackson and Ryan each have a nipple. Ryan is slowly licking and loving his and Jackson is pinching and rolling his between his fingers, occasionally leaning down and pulling at it with his teeth. I glance down again and see her juices slowly running down between her arse cheeks and groan at the sight. She is so damn wet. I lick across her clit, slowly once, and watch as her whole body tenses up, listening to her whine in the back of her throat. I can't resist the noises she is making and lean my head down again, taking her clit between my lips and sucking gently, creating a warm wet heat with my mouth. I circle her opening with my finger before gently pushing it in and out, creating a rhythm while batting my tongue then slowly swirling it across her clit. As soon as I feel her tighten up and hear her moans get louder I slow down, completely pulling my lips and tongue away from her. She tugs at her restraints when I do this, no doubt getting frustrated at me not allowing her to come so many times. Ryan leans up and grabs a handful of condoms, throwing them on the bed. I reach up and grab one, quickly taking my jeans off and sheathing the condom on. When I glance up bailey is staring at my cock, mouth open. I lean down and slowly drag it across her clit and pussy lips, making the sweetest sound escape her lips. "Tell me what you want bailey" I want to hear her say the words. Her eyes snap up to mine, widening when she realises I want her to say it. I dip the tip of my dick into her opening, thrusting lightly, enough to drive her mad. Curtis is nipping at her neck and the other two are still loving her tits. When she lifts her hips up to take more i pull back, rubbing myself up and down her again. "Oh. Fuck me. Please fu-" I thrust in while she is mid begging me. My balls slap against her arse and she screams. Pulling out slightly I can't help the grin that has taken over my face, she feels fucking amazing. I pull my cock out slowly, watching her face for any pain. I slam back home and start pounding into her when the only noise that comes from her beautiful mouth is pleasure.