Chapter 4

Mira's dress, imagine the golden prints and sleeves, and a black 1800s hat with red feathers

Sophies dress, imagine it with sleeves and a puffier 1800s white cream hat with feathers.

***

Mira Blankely

Castle of Palette, Jaxon, Kingdom of Vaste.

MIRA OPENED the door to her chambers to exit it as Felicia was finally done pimpering her up. She then finds Allan resting his shoulders on the walls besides the doorframes.

"God morning your highness, you indeed are very breathtaking with that lovely dress of yours." He said with a tone filled of warmth as he only turned his head towards her.

They were oddly close to each other yet not too close and she could feel his warmth breath hit her face pleasently.

He seemed very different as he was putting his weight on the bricks and somehow even, peaceful. It accured to Mira only then, that it was because he had only been rigid and strotic on the other occations.

The small twitch of a smile threathing to blossom made Mira even more curious of his good mood.

"So what has gotten thee general so bonui  today?" She teased him and was met with a broadening smile. He definetly appreciated her attempt of using sydian slangs and wondered how a crown princess that never stepped out of the castle could aquint herself with such.

As the two continued making their way to the Kings Chambers, Allan turned briefly to answer  her.

"I'm always in a bonuitte mood, your highness. or are you implying otherwise?"

"No, No, God forbid. You have indeed been nothing but polite I assure, it's just that you haven't been this..."

"Friendly?" He cut her off with a tone hinting of amusement which made her chuckle.

"Yes, indeed, not quite friendly is the right word for it." She turned to look at him more closely as they were walking. "But you still haven't answered my question, why are you so Fry today?"