Prologue

King August Greco, King of the norrian Kingdom

King August Greco, King of the norrian Kingdom. Lives in the Castle of Slotte in Persen.

\~~~\

Gabe Lukewarm, a potion doctor who originally comes from Syde but migrated with his parents to Norrian, lives in persen with his family

\~~~~\

Prologue

Castle of Slotte, Persen, Norrian
10 years ago

Along the wide corridors of the castle of Slotte was Gabe Lukewarm running with a speed no one had ever seen before. The castle lamps lightning were smooched together form Gabe's eye corners and only then did he realize that he was using his specs. His specs was speed and although he hated to use it, his anxiety made his brain instinctively activate it as if his body could sense that he was running towards his death...Gabe had many times been at Slotte but the mesmerizing design of the castle still took away his breath. The castle was mostly made out of white marble floors, beautiful crystal lamps hanging from the ceiling, white fire burning from the wall torches and the paintings of every Greco King hanging up on the walls one after the other in rows. If one wasn't running like Gabe, one would certainly shiver at the deadly piercing looks of the dead Greco Kings. Their gazes made one think twice  of acting suspiciously.

As Gabe was running to warn King August of his treacherous mistake, fear was radiant and manifested in his golden eyes. He knew he had to confess his mistake but what would become of him and his family? Just the thought of his two daughters and his beautiful wife made his eyes sting.

King August had made sure to threathen him if he didn't make the potions, which made the King killing his family as a punishment for failing him, not too farfetched.

Tears threatened to flow from his eyes.

How could ever be forgiven in an important time like this? He would never be forgiven. Especially when that mistake might turn into a war breaking out between the four kingdoms.

"Halt! or I will fire."

A guard wearing the norrian white and blue armor held a white fire spear pointing at Gabe. He instantly halted and the high speed which he was running at made his body almost lose balance and trip.