October 2nd, 20BBY

Dear Padme's Diary,

    Why won't Padme come home...? Is this how she feels all the time?

    Anyways, I've been thinking a lot about you Padme. I miss you. I've been lying in bed like all day just thinking that same thought. I miss Padme. I miss Padme...

    So do you wanna hear how I got my ribs busted up? Well since I'm a lazy bum and don't feel like doing anything else, I'm gonna share...

    So I was out scouting the other day when I came across this team of droids. They were standing around like the stupid droids they are and I thought to myself. Let's go kick some metal butt!

   And of course, I had to do it in style so I climbed this tree so I could surprise them. Smart idea right?

   So I'm in the tree and I'm about to jump down and scare the nuts and bolts out of those droids. Then, out of nowhere, Rex and like the entire 501st comes running in like a bunch of wild Banthas and attack all the droids! I'm thinking What the heck?

     But this really isn't the part of the story where I break my ribs! I jumped down from the tree and Rex says to me, "Hello General! I didn't see you there!"

    We kill all the droids pretty quickly and then we're on our way back to camp. That's when a brigade of droids come plowing through the jungle. And they're chasing the natives around like it's a game!

    I tell Rex to lead the natives to safety before we engage. Then I went and tried to take down the lead hover tank, because once you take out there leader, they practically fall apart by themselves.

    But that's when I see this little Felucian that's like stuck in the mud or something right in front of the hover tank! So then I had to dive under that darn tank and save the Felucian that was stuck.

    I saved him all right! But apparently those hover tanks fly a lot closer to the ground than I thought because I got ran over!

    The end...

                                          Love, Anakin

P.S.- At least I got hurt doing something noble... right?