September 27th, 20BBY

Dear Diary,

    So I was kinda upset with Anakin last time I wrote. Let me just take the time to say, Anakin is the sweetest, most loving, most amazing husband that I could have asked for!

    After the conversation I wrote about, Anakin had to leave abruptly because his ship was low on fuel and he would have crashed if he didn't tend to it.

   Anyways, this morning was different. After landing, Anakin lugged R2-D2 through the jungle to the middle of nowhere just so he and I could have an uninterrupted conversation. Amazing right? So here's what he said...

   Anakin: Padme! I'm so glad you picked up! I just wanted you to know how bad I feel about ditching you the other day! I know how hard everything is for you and I am so sorry I can't spend more time with you. I wish I could be the husband you deserve...
    How could I not be completely forgiving with him after THAT!

    Me: Anakin don't say that! I'm the luckiest girl in the galaxy to have you for a husband! I love you more than you can imagine and not for one moment have I ever thought that you weren't the trying your best to spend time with me!
    Anakin: Oh Padme, I love you.
    Me: I know. And I love you...
    Anakin: I have a question...
    Me: Yes?
    Anakin: That little diary of yours... do you still have it?
    Me: Uh, yes...
    Anakin: Good. And you read the letter I wrote to you right?
    Me: I read it all the time.
    Anakin: *smiles* You have no idea how much that means to me.
    Me: *Blushing* Oh Ani...
    Anakin: Another question. When's the last time you wrote about a particular Jedi's sexy laughter?
    Me: *Laughs* Well I have written a paragraph or two about Kit Fisto's sexy laughter...
   Anakin: *Frown* That's not funny...
     *The awkward silence that I haven't felt in like two years.*
   Anakin: *sexy laughter* I'm kidding!
   Me: Anakin! *laughing*
   Anakin: Well, I better get going. By the time I get back, it will be close to morning here.
   Me: How far did you go?
    Anakin: Eh, about six, maybe seven miles...
    Me: At night! Oh Ani, you didn't have to do that!
    Anakin: I did. *beautiful smile*
    Me: I love you...
    Anakin: I love you too. Goodbye...
    Yes. My darling husband hiked out in the middle of the night just to talk to me! I love him more than I can begin to say!

                             Love, Mrs. Skywalker + 1 and although that 1's father has no idea he/she exists, I know he will be the most loving father ever!