July 19th, 20BBY

Dear Diary,

    I recently found you in my personal quarters on my Naboo Cruiser. I've been looking foe you forever! When I found you, I noticed that the last entry wasn't My own. It was written by my darling Anakin!

   His words were so beautiful and soothing...

   ...I know your strength, your passion, and your love will always make it to the end.
   Be strong and I will see you soon.
                                       Love, Mr. Skywalker

   That was nearly a year and a half ago, so much has happened since then but his words still mean so much to me!

   I'm on my way back from Naboo and hopefully I will be able to stay on our capital, Coruscant, for a while. Although i have definitely proved myself capable on my own, Captain Typho continues to send me back home for protection. I usually don't like going back to Naboo during such important times for the Senate, but I received a special surprise when my husband returned to Varykino Villa a few days after me. However, his appearance was a little unsettling...

    Me: Anakin, your back!

    Anakin: I've missed you so much Padme!

    Me: *fingering his new scar around his eye* Ani! You're face... what happened?

    Anakin: Don't worry, it's nothing. But I have incredible news... we have ten days all to our selves...

    So you can imagine what followed...

   But anyways... all good things must come to an end and our vacation was no exception. Anakin was called back to work two days earlier and he was not pleased. A Sith named Asajj Ventress, whom Anakin thought he defeated, is supposedly on the loose again. I actually had to talk Anakin into leaving because he was so upset about it.

   My poor darling... it kills me to see him so angered. I just hope he's okay.

                                     Love, Mrs. Skywalker