ten.

it was sunday, everyone's day to relax. its been about 3 months on the youtube channel and the gangon saturday, the group hit 1 million subscribers. they were going to post the first ever video with all of them at the same time, to thank the fans.

the gang were in the orlando's living room. carson and annie sat in the middle, on the other side of annie sat mackenzie, johnny was sitting on mackenzie's other side. hayden was sitting on carson's other side, next to him sat lauren.

"hey guys, we know we never post on sundays but this is a special sunday..", carson started.

"so we have two announcements that we are all sure you've noticed.", johnny continued.

"well first, we wanna thank you guys for 1 million subscribers!", lauren added.

"we are all so thankful we cant even believe it.", mackenzie said enthusiastically.

"our second announcement is...", annie trailed off for suspense.

"WE WERE NOMINATED FOR A TEEN CHOICE AWARD!" they all screamed in unison throwing their hands in the air.

"yea well we want to thank you guys for all you've done, we'd be nothing without you guys!!" mackenzie said blowing air kisses, johnny stared in obvious admiration.

"we love you guys so much! and we hope to meet every single one of you one day!" annie added.

"also comment down below requests for videos and who you want to do them, etc. we want to make the best for you guys." hayden continued.

"don't forget to like, subscribe if your new, and comment down below!" they said in unison as carson covered the camera.