six.

the 6quad youtube channel has been doing good in its first week.
annie's video was at 2.3 mil views, carson's video was at 1.9 mil views, johnny's video was at 2.1 mil, lauren's video was at 1.5 mil views, hayden's video was 1.8 mil views, kenzie was at 2.5 mil.
they had reached 500k subscribers, thanks to the video of annie falling going viral.
it was now sunday the day for everyone to relax, except annie.
carson decided to hang with johnny. the night before johnny had told carson about everything that had happened with kenzie. carson knew that johnny had feelings for kenzie, johnny had confided in carson about his feelings for kenzie for a long time now.

————

kenzie thought it'd be a good idea to spend the day with maddie at ucla to get her mind off of johnny.
"MACKENZIEEE!!!" maddie exclaimed while running up to her and hugging her making her fall on the ground, as it was the first time she saw her sister since deciding to stay at ucla for the summer to hang with her friends.
"hi.." kenzie whispered.
"hey what's wrong? why are you so quiet?" maddie questioned worriedly.
"is this about hayden?"
"no" kenzie paused "it's about johnny" kenzie let out.
"johnny?.. what are you guys not friends anymore?" maddie asked a little confused.
"no it's not that it's a long story that i'd rather not tell you in the parking lot of your school."
"gotcha, let's go" maddie said as she and kenzie started walking towards the school in the direction of maddie's dorm.

————

"so then she just kissed me!"
"bro what??"
"yes like actually kissed, we were full on making out on her bed until i stopped it"
"dude are you stupid? why?" carson was now confused because he knew that johnny had been waiting for that since freshman year.
"because of hayden. i couldn't do that to him."
"ah yea i forgot about that. so what are you gonna do now you told her how you felt, isn't it gonna be awkward between you guys?"
"i don't know man" johnny said as he sat back into carson's desk chair. "see i am still in love with her but we have to talk first, and we have to figure out something to do about her and hayden before anything."
"yea that's a good idea" carson said getting off of the beanbag on his floor and sitting onto the edge of the bed grabbing two controllers. "wanna play fortnite?"
"bet" johnny said getting up from the chair and sitting on the bed next to carson, grabbing the controller.

————

hayden was bored. carson and johnny were hanging out, kenzie was visiting her sister at college, he thought maybe he could join annie in making her video, but she said it was gonna be a solo one. hayden was still curious about how lauren showed up to his house crying then leaving without an explanation, he decided it'd be the perfect time to find out.

hayhoe: hey lauren wanna hang?

lolo: and do what? lml

hayhoe: idk we could just talk? get ice cream? ill pay. plzz im bored.

lolo: uhh you had me at ice cream.
come to my house in 15 mins

hayhoe: yayyy!! ok.
seen 12:55

15 mins later..

hayden pulled into laurens driveway and honked his car's horn. lauren walked out of her  house door and locked it behind her. as she got into hayden's car she realized that their last encounter alone was when she crying about to confess how she felt about him. suddenly, it was awkward.
"hey laur, so what are you gonna do on thursday?" hayden spoke breaking the silence.
"thursday??" lauren questioned, she was zoning out.
"for your video?" hayden said in a 'duh' tone. trying to pay attention to the streets.
"ohh" lauren gasped. "i don't know, ill see on tuesday, i have no kind of inspiration." lauren paused. "how about you?"
"i don't know yet. i need iNsPiraTIoN" hayden mocked making lauren shove him in the shoulder adding a huge smile to her previously dull facial expression.
hayden stopped at the park and right next to the park was a cute little ice cream shop. they both got out of the car and starting walking to the shop. lauren got cookies n' cream on a cone, hayden got brownie bits in a cup. hayden payed, as promised.
they walked out of the shop towards the park and were goofing around and talking. about 10 minutes later lauren was almost done with her ice cream. she thought i'd be a good idea to put some ice cream on hayden's cheek, so she did.
"oh you're so dead" hayden said as he began chasing lauren threw the park. they were running and laughing and dropped whatever was left of their ice creams when hayden finally caught lauren and they both fell to the ground. out of breath they realized that were facing each other, only inches away from each other's face. hayden still thought what he thought a few days ago about lauren's beauty. he leaned in going for a kiss, lauren leaned in too. they were about an inch away when hayden got a notification on his phone.
they pulled away from each other, going back to reality. hayden checked his phone and saw it was an email. but not just any email. it was email from teen choice. (i know this is unrealistic and idk how this would work in real life but just go with it!¡!) hayden gasped and opened it, reading it alongside lauren.
it said that they were nominated for a 'most popular new influencer's award' alongside nadia turner, brandon rowland, and ashton arbab (bleh ik) they immediately jumped up and got back into hayden's car deciding to text the groupchat and tell them the news.