nine.

lauren turned to her new found friend. her name was nadia turner. lauren met her on instagram, nadia is an ig model. nadia dm'd lauren talking about how pretty she was and how she loved her joint youtube channel with her friends and how cool she thought it was that they were nominated for the same award.

lauren has been venting to nadia in the past few days about her whole situation with her friends and hayden. she talked about how she felt like annie and mackenzie were more just them than all of them together.

nadia seemed to understand. lauren appreciated how she listened and didn't judge.

meanwhile..
hayden went to mackenzie's house. carson and annie were already there. they were doing a video together to fill the sunday spot. it was a boyfriends do our makeup video. nothing had changed between mackenzie and hayden, mackenzie knew she'd be lying if she said she felt nothing for hayden.

during the video, hayden had completely failed at doing mackenzies make-up. he had over lined her lips, made her eyebrows too dark, failed at his attempt at a wing, and put on way too much blush. carson had actually did a good job, he did annie's base pretty fine, put on the right amount of blush and highlight, contoured her cheekbones, and nailed her wings.

after filming they hung out for awhile but eventually carson and hayden left, leaving mackenzie and annie. mackenzie took this time to fill her in on everything that had happened with johnny and her current feelings. she let annie know that she really liked johnny and that johnny was in love with her, but how she told johnny she'd end things with hayden but doesn't know if she's ready to let hayden go. hayden had been her friend since 5th grade.

annie decided to withhold the information that she found out about lauren and hayden to herself in order to let Kenzie decide what she really wants.

"so what are you gonna do?" annie asked mackenzie plopping onto mackenzie's bed.
"i don't really know, i really like johnny.. but i don't wanna hurt hayden. things with us are good." mackenzie responded, laying back on the bed and looking up at the ceiling.
"well just know whatever you decide, ill be right here." annie said nudging mackenzie's arm.
mackenzie sat up and looked at annie, "i know. you and me are forever."
"and always." annie added.

annie and mackenzie watched "on my block" on netflix when mackenzie came to a conclusion on what she was going to do.

"annie, i know what im gonna do!"
annie was halfway asleep when the sudden announcement scared her.
"huh.. what?"
"i know what im gonna do. the only way to not hurt anyone is to end it with both. it's the right thing to do."
"end it with both?? what about johnny, he loves you.. what about hayden, you guys have been together for so long—" annie paused. "oh i get it. yeah i would do the same thing." she continued.
"well do it!" annie grabbed mackenzie's phone of the nightstand and passed it to her.
"okay.." mackenzie took the phone hesitantly.

———

kenz🥰: hey john..

john💙: hey what's up?

kenz🥰: well we need to talk..

john💙: what about?

kenz🥰: us.
the thing is i cant do this anymore, this is gonna sound cheesy but it's not you, it's me. you are perfect. you're cute, you're smart, and you're overall a great person. i like you a lot. like really like you, it's scary. i maybe even love you? but the timing just isn't right. ik i said id end it with hayden but i don't wanna hurt him im sorry.

john💙: i don't understand..
you're choosing him?

kenz🥰: john, im choosing me.
read 11:10pm

———

my baby💕: hey hayden..

my world💋: hey
why the dot dot dot👀

my baby💕: i have to talk to you.

my world💋: is this about what happened at the park?

my baby💕: the park?
what are you talking about?

my world💋: oh i was thinking of something from like freshman year when we weren't together ahaha

my baby💕: oh
well it's about me and you, i love you so much.
i stg you are my first love.
i've loved you since the day i met you, we've been together for a long time on and off. but for right now i think it's best if we break up. you're a great guy, being your girlfriend was amazing. you're so sweet and caring, you're so cute and you're kind to everyone you meet which i love. so yes even though i do love you, you deserve better. i hope you understand and i hope that we can still be friends.

my world💋: ..
i mean i understand..
i still love you, we were friends before we were dating and we were close we didn't start to date until freshman year. so yea we can still be friends.

my baby💕: thank you for understanding.

my world💋: it's no problem.
you know ill always be there if you need me right?

my baby💕: i know. ill always be there for you too.❤️

___

mackenzie sat her phone down and looked at annie. tears were starting to form in her eyes. annie pulled her into a hug and let her cry onto her shoulder. annie knee that what she just did what hard for her, it was the first time she had ever done something like that. let alone twice in one night.

mackenzie fell asleep with her head on annie's shoulder with both their backs against the headboard. annie fell asleep as well.