one.

kenzie's pov

at hillcrest high, there are all kinds of people. there's only two types that people really care about. there are the losers and the people everyone wants to be. people like to pretend there is no in between. for reasons like that exactly, i like to stick to my group of friends. johnny is my bestfriend, it's been that way since he and lauren moved to california. they moved here in freshman year, it's now junior year. now im not gonna lie, when they first moved here i thought johnny was really cute and ive thought about me and him a few times. anyways the thought was thrown away when i realized how good of a friend he is and i would never want that to go away, so it's best to stay friends. lauren is my also my bestfriend. she just gets me. annie is another bestfriend of mine, we're a bit closer than lauren and i. it's only that way because i've known annie since basically birth. our moms have been friends since college and decided to move next door to each other. annie and i are soulmates. platonically of course. i honestly don't know what i'd do without her, it's been that way for as long as i can remember. carson is haydens friend. i'll explain who hayden is in a bit. anyways carsons like a brother to me, i met him in 3rd grade because he told me he liked annie, i thought it was really cute so i let him tag along with us at lunch. he and annie didn't start to date until 8th grade when annie got ditched at the prom by jacob, carson stepped in and finally told annie how he felt. anyways back to hayden, hayden is that one guy in the school that every girl wants to be with.. including me. which is why i felt so happy when he just wanted me out of all the girls. i don't know why he would but im glad he does. back on topic.. this is how our life's did a complete 360.

________________

(a.n. again this is my first book so idk if im doing ok or not lol plz leave constructive criticism in the comments 😪)