four.

when lauren arrived at hayden's front door. she started crying about what she was about to do. she decided that she shouldn't do it and leave.. her hand had other things in mind because she found herself knocking on the door anyways.

"hey lauren, come inside. what's wrong??" hayden asked worriedly.
"hayden.." lauren started.
"what is it? you can tell me anything." hayden said sympathetically looking into lauren's green eyes. lauren looking into his eyes, felt guilty and decided it was best to leave.
"never mind! this was a bad idea" lauren frantically said as she started towards the door.
"um.. ok i guess."
"are you sure you're ok?" hayden wanted to make sure.
"im fine aha see you later" lauren fake laughed as she walked out of his front door.
hayden sat on his living room couch, trying to comprehend what just happened.. coming up with nothing.

————

mackenzie sat at her computer editing the vlog that was supposed to be posted the next day. just as she was finishing, she realized they needed an intro for their videos. she started thinking of songs, when they perfect song popped into her head. mackenzie used clips of her friends that she had on her computer to make what she thought was the perfect intro. she decided to send it to the groupchat to see what they thought before she officially used it.

————

"THOTS!😏😌🤪"

mackZ:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsZwkrohjy2/?igshid=rmm22uaol99q
bc no one can ever find it.

(a.n. if you can't see the video it will be on my ig @brandon.avi)
orlandhoe: kenz whats this?
mackZ: omg it's the intro for the yt channel
lebonk: ooo i like ittt, it's so cute
lolo: it's so us uwu
hayhoe: aww 🥰 i like it
carsun: aye i remember that day we were acting like we were famous and interviewing each other ahaha
orlandhoe: yea that day was so fun lmao
lebonk: aww trip down mEmoRy LaNe!
mackZ: thanks for the love mi amors
lolo: gn bby chickens
carsun: gn
orlandhoe: gn.
mackZ: goodnight 💤
lebonk: gnn:)
hayhoe: gn peeps

————

(a.n. sorry it's short finals week is next week so im mentally preparing myself!¡)