Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ryoko

The wildfire in Ryoko's chest rampaged unchecked. She knew the physical strain would only get worse. A succubus' ability to consume the energy of others was unrivaled in any dimension. She could already feel the effects, despite her divinity. Just like him.

So many thoughts and questions filled her mind, each vying for her earnest attention. She should have noticed it earlier. The way Aria's touch drained her while causing her to lose control bore too much resemblance to the mortal. He wasn't an incubus though, he was just a regular human. So, why?

As Ryoko aimed them away from danger, she found the soothing heat between them frustrating. She could feel the points of Aria's horns pricking the back of her neck. Every liquid curve promised sublime release. They had been so close only moments before.

She scanned the area to keep her mind off the seed of suspicion that was growing inside. At least one-hundred of the shadowy creatures blended with the darkness on the stone platform where they had just stood. She was thankful that she had been able to keep her wits about her.

Still, her thoughts lurked. For the first night in six decades, Aria had been absent from the hotel. The very next day, Ryoko had found herself drawn to the mortal's dream – what she thought would be the key to finding her voice. Could that just be a coincidence?

She thought not, but her train of thought melted as Aria's legs tightened around her waist. Only now did she realize that her hands were gripped under Aria's ass, and the longing pink sapphires staring into her told her this was acceptable. Why couldn't it have always been this way?

"I've missed you," Aria said, the sweet whisper causing a ripple effect that started at the back of Ryoko's neck and spread to the tip of her tail.

How such simple words could fill her so completely, she didn't know, but she was relieved to find they were nearly at the end of the labyrinth. Between her rapid pulse and the delicate lips on her ear, she wasn't sure if she could take much more. The truth to this maze still eluded her, but it was clear that they were not meant to make it this far.

Ryoko's feet touched solid ground just as Aria's tail wormed its way against the fabric of her panties. She had thought she knew everything about the succubus, but Aria's willful advances were unexpected. Even with all the nights she spent experimenting with Tera and Lauren, Aria had always been shy. Something definitely felt different, not that Ryoko was complaining.

When she reached down to pull Aria's tail away, her pink sapphires almost disappeared behind a set of rich lashes. Ryoko only needed a moment to breathe, a moment to think. Her grip brought a whimper as Aria's hips pivoted at her mercy. Is her tail even more sensitive than mine?

"Baby, be gentle. It's...," Aria said, her voice a weakened moan and nothing more.

It's like a penis? Ryoko's cheeks burned with a devil's fire as she smiled at Aria, but Aria only bit her lip as her tail inched itself in and out of Ryoko's grip. Aria's secret made Ryoko giddy with possibilities. Her own tail was sensitive, but nothing like a sexual organ.

Ryoko was right. Not only were Aria's horns more pronounced, her tail seemed thicker as well. The thickness seemed familiar somehow, but its writhing prevented Ryoko from pinpointing why. Aria pouted as Ryoko released her tail and took her by the hand. There was no telling what awaited them at the end of the abysmal maze, but they needed to stay focused.

They crossed into what looked like a corridor of ancient design. The intricate stonework of the walls rose high into the air, the corridor illuminated by a soft glow resonating from the interlaced stones. Ryoko found the structure beautiful, but her enchantment grew when she saw the windows lining its walls.