2 - You're Kidding

I was shocked, happy, nervous, excited. All the emotions. Freddie was moving to Los Angeles! Some how he convinced his crazy overprotective mother to let him move here.

"And then he told me he's moving here!" I yell excitedly to Cat. "Can you believe that? My ex-boyfriend, who still loves me, is moving to L.A. because he wants to be closer to me? What the heck!!"

"I'm so happy for you Sam!" Cat exclaims happily. "I don't think I've ever seen you this happy, let alone excited. It's nice to see you being nice."

I rolled my eyes and skipped around the living room once more. I really can't wait to have his living here. Apparently he's going to live in the same building as me and Cat so it's literally like back in Seattle, only this time, he's in my building and he loves me.

My phone screen lights up as a message pops up.

"Who's texting you? Is it you know who??" Cat winks at me.

I throw a cushion at her. Thank God they're called throw cushions and not lay on the sofa cushions. "I don't know you nub! I haven't even checked the message yet."

Freddo Frog
Hey. Are you awake?

Me
Yeah, what's up?

Freddo Frog
I just found out something that could change OUR lives forever!

Me
And? What is it!

Freddo Frog
I was told it's a surprise. All I need, is permission to give someone your new number.

Me
Is it someone I know?

Freddo Frog
Yeah!

Me
Sure whatever. I will kill you if it's for some rando Indian man who wants to sell me dried fish.

Freddo Frog
It's not. I promise. Anyways, I'll give the person your number and they will call you at some point. I'll probs drop in later. I love you <3

Me
DO NOT FORGET TO RING THE DOORBELL PLEASE!! But yeah that would be good. Love you too ;)

"Sam!! Are you even listening to me?" Cat's high pitched voice rings in my ears. "I've tried asking you the same question but your just texting this mystery person!!"

"Sorry Cat. It was Freddie. Momma has got to do, what mommas got to do." I laugh. "What was the question anyways?"

Cat looks me dead in the eye with a slight smile. "So.. Are you and Freddie back together? You never clarified."

Neither did he if I'm honest. He told me he was moving to L.A. and then told me he had to go and sort out his apartment. So I don't even know what to tell Cat. We do say I love you to eachother again, obviously, but I don't know if that means we are back together again or not.

That is the only reason I say what do. "No."

"But you guys said you love eachother, doesn't that mean???" She was very confused. I could tell by her face. Her eyebrows were knitted together and her voice rose in pitch towards the end of her question.

"I don't even know! Apparently he's dropping in later but I wouldn't know." I tell her. "Besides, it doesn't matter, I'm sure with time we will end up together."

Cat shrugs her shoulders and grabs something from the fridge. "Want a root beer while you wait for your lover boy?"

I snatch the bottle, open and take a fat sip. "Thanks."