My Own Way

This piece was inspired by an awesome friend, Sana Y. Or based on some of the things she had said before, which were pretty cool and original. Hope you like it. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I wish I had my own way of saying things. Like maybe…

I’m high and I’m insane and so damn lonely = I’m in loveeeee and I really need your love now

Or…

Screw you/Shut up = Okay, maybe you have a point or I actually want you to die and shut up.

Etcetera.

But goddammit, I don’t have a way of telling you that I…I fereaking love you. Yes, you. You were on the other side of the street and I remember you caught my eye. I remember watching you for the twenty second countdown as I crossed. Sometimes, thirty. Sometimes, less.

You, the white man. Who’s trapped in a box. Who’s trapped in the same position. Who’s freaking square and has been experimented on by the government. Seriously, who experiments on someone who doesn't even have clothes? That’s just nasty.

And they cloned you too. And then you just keep getting slapped by the red hand. That stupid red hand. Like over and over. It’s just sooooooo sad. Like oh my god, you’re just trapped. And you can’t even see me. Let alone that I’m in love with you. That I love you.

My white man. The traffic light. Hm, maybe I do have my own way of telling you, I love you. Maybe this whole piece is my way.  Everyone might think I’m weird or crazy but hey, I’m a girl in love. What do you expect? Oh, wait, what? I’m being cheesy? Helloooooooo, why don’t you just shut up?

I want to save him.

You. My white man.

I don’t know how but I will.

Wait for me.

~