A x Wild x Chrollo

Chapter fourteen- A x Wild x Chrollo

( Y/N's P. O. V )

"Why am I not surprised. I'll tell you, but for a price~" The mischievous look was back in his eyes

Well, fuck, "What be your price, my sketchy friend?"

He gave me a closed eye smirk, "Let's go prank Illumi first!"

"Okay, why are you acting childish? You want to seriously go prank a deadly assassin from the Zoldyck family?"

"Yup~"

"Well, that was anticlimactic. I was expecting something better from you Hisoka." I shake my head in disappointment.

"Oh~" He wraps his arms around me, "What were you expecting Y/N?"

"Eeeeek! Hisoka you called me by my name! I'm so proud!" I hug Hisoka out of excitement. Who knew I would feel so happy being called Y/N. "To answer your question I wasn't expecting anything. Just your price is a bit boring and how would we prank him?"

"Boo." He puffs out his cheeks, "Then I'll change the price, you'll owe me a favor later. I have to think about this."

"Oooohhhkay. Alright, tell me where they be, please and thank you. Oh, and your number so I can contact you."

🌸🌸🌸

After getting the info from Hisoka I flash stepped to Yorknew City. I was slightly in awe at the pretty sight of the City. Looking left to right I let out a sigh. I have absolutely no idea where to start. Oh! Maybe that old abandon place from the Yorknew Arc! The question still is, where the fuck that be!? Also, realization, they don't meet up until the end of August! So did Hisoka lie to me? Wouldn't be surprising but, wow I'm hurt.

'It would be best if we checked the abandoned place.'

Still hovering in the air I sit Indian style. I let my body hang upside down. Where to look? Where to look? Doesn't he like books? Maybe search the bookstores? Or would it be easier to keep hovering in the air and wait until I see one of the members walking about and then follow them?

'Are you even listening?'

I also like books and while hovering in the air is cool and fun I really don't want to use up too much energy. Finally coming up with a decent plan I let myself fall from the sky towards the ground that was empty. BOOM! I break the ground as I land. Oops? Looking around I'm thankful that it's night time.

"Now to find a place to stay," I mumble out loud to myself.

🌸🌸🌸

Walking around by my lonesome for a couple of hours I feel someone following me. Nen user or local thug? Curious, I let my spiritual pressure lash out. The person following me paused then suddenly disappeared. Nen user? Continuing to walk on I focus on my hearing, I could hear the person's footsteps. Someone's powerful, keeping their presence hidden even from me. Having a sudden mood of wanting to play, I flash step away.

"Where did she go?" A male voice asks.

'Sounds familiar...'

Peering over the side of the building, I see two shadowed figures. The first one was a woman and the other was a male with a katana strapped to his hip. Huh! Two Phantom Troupe members were following me? Why? In realization, I rubbed the back of my neck. They probably felt and heard me land earlier. Oops?