Flying x Titan x Babies

Chapter Seven- Flying x Titan x Babies

WARNING- Much cringe and OOCness for Hisoka. I tried 😓 

( Y/N's P. O. V )

After taking an hour-long nap I am rudely awakened by the intercom. Being forced off the airship I follow the other applicants. All of the applicants look around in confusion. With an "ahem" Beans catches the applicant's attention.

"Everyone, the exams Third Phase will begin here, at the top of Trick Tower."

"Trick Tower?"

"To pass this exam you must reach the tower's base alive. The time limit is seventy-two hours. With that, we will now begin the Third Phase. I will pray for your success."

Everyone looks at each other and begin to converse showing their confusion on how to get to the bottom. Ignoring them I begin my search for a random secret door. Then I hear a commotion from behind me. Looking behind me I see the cocky soon to be dead rock climber talking about how he'll be the first person down. Then out of nowhere these weird flying babies come out and eat him.

'I just lost my appetite...' Ra makes gagging noises.

" Holy shit! Those were flying titan babies! Did you see those booties?" I ask no one in particular.

"Flying titan babies?" The applicants look at one another in horror.

'Nice now they all shook.'

Did you just say shook?

'Maybe?'

With a shrug, I continue looking for a door. Then boom I see a door. Making my way towards the said door I pray I don't go into Gon's door 'cause that would fuck shit up.

" What's the little Ninja doing~" I hear Hisoka's voice purr.

" I'm about to find out my doom. See that trap door? It leads to a possible route to the bottom of the tower. Now off to my doom!" Zoom falls through trap door earning an amused look from Hisoka.

After an hour-long of free falling, I land on the ground, on my feet like a cat. Cat Ninja powers activated! Looking around the dull room I see a lonesome door. Now walking to the not-at-all sketchy door I try to push the door open, keyword try. Looking above the door I see a board in a different language. With an annoyed sigh, I look around the room. 

" Oi Mr. Examiner, I'm a foreigner I can't read your language. Can I get some assistance?" 

Through the intercom, I hear his reply, " How did you know I was watching?" Once realizing I wasn't going to tell him he continues. " Alright, it says to use Nen. The Chairman wanted to see what you were capable of #13."

" I don't have Nen, but I got the next best thing~" Releasing twenty percent of my spiritual pressure. I force the door off its hinges. " Oops didn't mean to use that much. Jeez, Kenpachi is the worst teacher ever." With a tsk I continue to follow a lite up path. " Follow the yellow brick road~"

Getting bored of the dull area I begin to hum a random tune. I think the Anime Lord sensed my boredom because next thing I know I'm surrounded by prisoners. Looking at all the prisoners surrounding me I take note that there are about thirty-two of them. I glare once hearing them murmur to one another about how they'll easily win this battle. Normally I'm not this sadistic or happy to harm others, but when people underestimate me or anyone who is their enemy it really makes me want to rip them into shreds. 

" So you think you can beat me~" I purr resting my hands on both my cheeks and tilting my head sideways. With narrowed eyes, I let out a yandere like a giggle. " Shattered Ra, be a dear and summon the Gate of Babylon[1]. Let us teach these idiotic prisoners what beating an enemy is like~"