ABANDON x SHIP x BOYSSSS!

Chapter nine- ABANDON x SHIP x BOYSSSS!

( Y/N's P. O. V )

Later that day, after the morning accident, the applicants are freaking the fuck out when they find out that the old couple has left us and the treasures we brought to them behind. "Bahahaha should've known there was a catch!" I laughed creepily making the applicants glare at me. I raised my hands up in a surrendering motion. " What? It's true!"

Hisoka looked over at me, "Someone's sure acting carefree."

"Well duh, we're taking the Hunters Exam should be expecting the unexpected." Once more I shrug and make my way towards that one room with the radio.

" But we can't get a signal in any channel for some reason."  #246 said, shit I can't remember her name. I think it starts with a P?!

Leorio's face drops, " What? That means..."

"Bahahaha yup our anuses just got violently fucked and now all 26 of us are stranded like-" noticing all the glares I realize what I just said and my face goes red from embarrassment and laughing too hard, " like-like- fuck I lost my thought!"

They decide to ignore me, boohoo. Gon makes a hmm sound, looking at Killua he asks, " Hey, did you hear that sound just now?"

Killua shakes his head, " No, I didn't."

This confuses me, even I can hear that strange humming. Killua is a trained assassin, how could he not?! This doesn't make sense! Too busy ranting in my head I miss the entire conversation. "Bye?" I quietly say when I notice everyone has left me behind. Well except for the two applicants.

Bored I use flash step and find myself on the pole of the ship. I watch as Kurpika and the others plan on what to do and showing what they found. I cross my arms under my chest and watch the sun.

"Little Ninja, what you doing way up there?" Hisoka asks with mild interest.

" Just enjoying the view of your sweet ass~" I slightly smirk as I see his eyes light up.

Before he says anything I jump down from my perch. Once more I cover my feet in my aura and land on the water surface. As I walk on the surface of the water the sun seems to go down quickly.  I watch as the birds fly away quickly, frightened from what was happening. The water becomes aggressive and almost knocks me over but I flash step back to the ship.

"Know what? I think they should have put up a sign that said, 'Beware the Devils Anus is going to get us all.' Or something."  I hear Hisoka chuckle.

"Now why is that?" He raises his thin eyebrow.

"Just a thought." I shrug leaning my head against his shoulder.

"A waterspout and whirlpool have merged!" Tonpa exclaimed in realization.

I ignore Kurapika as I watch a ship gets pulled towards the water whirl spout pool thingy. Gon makes an attempt to go help but Kurapika and I both put a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Its too late, there's nothing we can do!"

We all watch as the ship gets torn into shreds. "Geretta!" Monkeyface exclaims next. This time Gon rushes forward with his fishing pole. As he's about to jump off, I stop him. " I got this one, Gon." I run across the surface of the water and jump on Geretta's small boat. I grab his hand and yank him up into my arms. Now carrying a grown man princess style in my arms I jump back on the ship and set him down.

"....Thanks." Embarrassment clearly on his face.

I grin, " Welcome princess~"

BOOOOM

Three idiots crash into the top part of the ship. With a sigh, I look up and see Hisoka casually standing on top of the um gun thingy. I feel really stupid...I silently make my way towards him. "This wind feels nice~" I peak into the gun thingy and see Illumi. " You seem to be all cozy~"

Tic, tick, tic or maybe it's che, che, che is the only response I get.

I enjoy the chaos with Hisoka and Illumi, "I wish I had some popcorn...."
.
.
.

That's what happened the first night. The next day everyone decides to work together.

.
.
.

"It's too hot for this bullshit!"

"Then take off your clothes~" Hisoka's deep voice purred into my ear from behind me.

"Holy shit the pedo actually giving good advice!" Not giving a rats ass I begin to take off my tank top.

" Well, look at that Little Ninjas got-" He was cut off by a whistle from one of the guys. His eyes seemed to darken when he noticed everyone looking at me as I take off my sweats as well.

Now I'm wearing my black two-piece swimsuit and black leg and arm medical wrappings. Thankfully I have the ability to change my clothes with a kido. That's why I am wearing a black two-piece swimsuit. Not that anyone knew about this kido~ As I'm about to jump into the water, after hearing Leorio is still underwater, I feel two arms slither around my waist. Tilting my head to the side I see that it's Hisoka. "Free hugs?"

With a shake of his head, he let me go. Taking my cue I jump in after Gon. It takes us way too many minutes for us to find him. Gon begins to lose conscience. I reach out for him and make a little bubble out of my spiritual power to help him breathe. He grins at me.

"Let's help Leorio!"

I shake my head at his enthusiasm. Even underwater... mentally sighing I grab one of Leorio's arm while Gon grabs the other. Since there's two of us now it is easier to pull our selves closer to the surface. Struggling against the tides of the water we finally manage to get close to the ship. Boom we hear the cannons explode from under the water.

"Tonpa!" Gon grins.

We make our way up the ladder. The next explosion rocks the ship. I push Leorio up and hold tightly onto Gon and the ladder. The water weakens my grip and we go under. Finding something, anything to grip onto I find a pole. I tighten my grip around Gon. From taking a mouthful of water I feel myself lose conscience. As I begin to let go of the pipe and feel Gon go limp someone takes a firm grip of my hand and pulls me forward with Gon right behind me.

Looking up my blurry eyes meet his amber ones, "My hero~" I coo. I hold an umconsceince Gon in my arms and follow the attractive fire-y redhead.

"Only for you Little Ninja~" He coos back with a (sexy) smirk.

🌸🌸🌸

The morning came by quickly. I find myself sitting next to Hisoka, who is making a house of cards, again. Hearing soft footsteps from behind I see Illumi without his disguise, thankfully. Making a really girly squeal I jump up and hug IIllumi. " And the second Hero of the day shows his face."

"Good work~" Hisoka acknowledged.

A/N sorry for the basically filler chapter. I thought I had a good idea but nope that got flushed down the toilet