Training x with an x Assassin

Chapter Sixteen-  Training x with an x Assassin

( Y/N's P. O. V )

After successfully braiding Illumi's hair, an hour later, I get up to leave. "Thanks for letting me braid your hair!" As I'm about to close the door I remember I didn't take a picture. (Someone out there please draw Illumi with a braid 😢) I quickly take a picture and run out of his room.

As I'm running through the halls I about the trip over my own feet. Standing at the entrance door is, Illumi's mother. A shiver goes down my spine when she smiles, sinisterly, at me. "Now where are you going, girl? My father wishes to speak to you." Her heels click against the marble floors. She roughly grabs my wrist and starts to pull me.

Nope, you don't scare me that much. I pull my wrist from her iron hold. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot Grandpa Zoldyck wanted to speak to me." I was mostly talking to myself.

"How dare you call my father that. To you, he is, Zeno!" She says dramatically. "So how do you know my oldest son? Are you two close?" She started throwing questions at me left and right.

I inhale then exhale pulling on a poker face. "That is none of your business Mrs. Zoldyck," I say as sternly and seriously as I can.

"How rude. You are a guest in my house-" The door we are in front of us opens.

"Kikyo, leave the dear girl alone. Y/N, come in." I do as Zeno asks and enters the room. "A pleasant surprise to see you alive."

"Thank you Grandpa Zoldyck. Kikyo is, no offense, is not my favorite person she kinda a bitch." I show him the picture I took of Illumi. "I accomplished my goal, though it took three hours to convince him."

He laughs. "Now this you must send to me. I understand she can be a bit much at times.  Now, the reason I wanted to talk to you." An aura of seriousness surrounds him, more so than usual.

"Shoot."

"Y/N, are you aware of Nen?" I nod. "Do you know how to use it." I shake my head. "Do you wish to?" I shrug. "Your energy is very, special for lack of a better word, I would like to help you harness your power, your potential."

"I do not wish to be an assassin." I frown crossing my arms.

"I will not teach you the ways of an assassin, Y/N."

"Why do you, Zeno Zoldyck, want to teach a complete stranger how to use Nen?" As much as I was touched I felt suspicious.

"You possess a large aura, yet you do not use Nen. You entered my home, knowing full well who we are, You somehow got Mike to not kill you. You managed to convince my grandson, who has a hard time with emotions, to let you braid his hair. Simple, you fascinate me. I want to help you become more than what you already are."

"What if I can't use Nen?" I hug myself self consciously. "What then?"

"I believe you can, dear." He leaves the room. Then he quickly returns with a glass of water with a leaf in it, floating about. He casually sits on the ground.

I follow suit. He gives me instructions on what to do. I follow his instruction, I place my hands on both sides of the glass. I close my eyes and concentrate. Five minutes pass when Zeno tells me to stop. I open my eyes and see nothing different from the glass. Zeno tries the water but claims it taste the same. I give it a couple more times before he tells me to stop. Zeno gets up and starts pacing back and forth.

"Y/N, unleash every ounce of your aura you are keeping under control."

"What? Are you insane? I could seriously hurt someone!"

"We are all trained assassins. Just do as I ask."

"You asked for this..." I let out a deep sigh. I focus my attention on my spiritual pressure. I coax it to gather around me. I open my eyes and see Zeno looking at me in excitement and something else. "Almost there." My right-hand reaches up toward my face. Have I been saying eyes this entire time? I take off the eye patch covering my left eye. The only bad thing about raising up with Kenpachi. More of my sealed spiritual pressure pores out of me in waves.

( Zeno's P

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Zeno's P. O. V )

I watch as the young girl takes off the eye patch covering her left eye. As soon as the patch falls to the floor, her aura skyrockets. The energy surrounding her is large and strong knocking me down. I find it hard to breathe through the energy. Using Rin, I find it a bit easier to handle her surprisingly strong aura.

"I see why you don't use Nen. It would be dangerous for your body to handle more power." I walk in a circle around her.

"So your not gonna teach me Nen?" Her voice sounded a bit disappointed but her eyes looked relieved.

"I could teach you how to amplify some of the powers you already possess. If you do not mind."

"So, not only do you want to know how strong my aura is but you also want to know my powers?" She gives a wry smile. "Are you planning something?" Her aura turned more threatening knocking the air out of my lungs for a couple of seconds.

I give a carefree laugh. "Of course not. But the world is full of powerful Nen Users. I will admit you are very strong, but not strong enough and you do not have the experience you need to fight against people such as I."

"Okay!"

Then we began training for the next week without any breaks. The girl was strong, not seeming to falter until she needed to hydrate herself. I must not train her as an assassin. Each day I trained her, her power seemed to increase at alarming rates. Sometimes the girl had to put her eye patch back on. Being curious I asked her what its purpose was. "This eye patch was specially made for me and my friend. The eye patch eats away at my aura, as you say so that I don't overwork myself. I like fighting so having too much power has become a bit annoying." She had explained.

Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. None of the other family members bothered us, just the occasional butler. Y/N had to immediately put her patch back on. As I trained her she shared information with me. She taught me some new tricks. One that I was to keep only for myself, not that I could teach these to the family anyway. Her body seemed more capable of controlling her aura. As we were in the middle of hand to hand combat she got a call.

"Hisoka, long time no chat. What can I do for you buddy ol' pal?" Y/N apologized for interrupting our training to which I shrugged an okay too. As she talked her face seems to light up. She hung up and hugged me. "Thank you so much for taking the time to train me! I have to go now."

"If I may, where are you off too?"

"The Republic of Padokia!" Saying her farewells she disappeared into thin air.