Pedo x More x Pedo

Chapter Eleven- Pedo x More x Pedo

( Y/N's P. O. V )

"Buuuuuut, Haaaaanzooooo I gotta peeeeeee!"

"Shh, we have to be quiet and wait for an opening. Every great ninja can hold onto their bladder!"

"Don't shush me! I'm a woman who's bladder is about to explode! You can do this without me!" Frustrated and trying to not piss myself I flash step away from Hanzo. We've been following the three brothers for a couple of days waiting for our, well his, chance to get the ID tag.

Looking around I dig into my bag, I sigh in relief once seeing a roll of toilet paper. Double-checking for anyone who might be around I see no one and sense no one. I do my business and feel way better. As I'm about to make my way towards Hanzo I stop. My breathe hitches in my throat as I feel something suffocate me, disturbing purple bloodlust wraps around me, making it hard to do anything. This must be Hisoka's bloodlust. It reminds me of spiritual pressure, almost like Kenpachi, but Kenpachi's is way worse and demanding control. I break free of the hold and look around. Where is he, oh there he is.

I see Hisoka leaning against a tree, he was shuddering in pleasure, trying to control himself, no he wasn't he just didn't want to hurt his unripped fruits

I see Hisoka leaning against a tree, he was shuddering in pleasure, trying to control himself, no he wasn't he just didn't want to hurt his unripped fruits. Making sure to hide my presence, slowly, I flash step onto one of the tree branches. "You and your bloodlust~" I hum out.

His pupils are dilated, he looks up at me with a predatory look. "Little Ninja~" Hisoka licks his lips. I feel his bloodlust pull and tug at me.

I click my tongue, "Now that's just rude like I said I won't fight you just yet. Maybe after you've become a Hunter?"

"Boo," he puffs out his cheeks in a pout, " that's so boring."

I shrug, "I am a very boring woman."

He moans, "The potential you have, can't you feel it? I've felt you use your power in Trick Tower and it was marvelous. So enticing that I found it hard to not devour you on the spot~"

"D-devour me? Why you gotta be such a pedo? Jeez, word what you say differently!" Feeling way too embarrassed I jump down from the branch. "Bye creepy sexy pedo!" I run off into the night. Thankfully he didn't follow me.

🌸🌸🌸

"A Soul Reaper?" A deep voice rumbles echoing around me.

Looking up I see it in a tree. "Shattered Ra!" Ra pulses to life taking on the form of a sytche. I jump towards the Hollow. Its body is strange looking. It has an animal form, a monkey. So basically a guerrilla with a hollow mask and some other limbs such as three weird tails.

The hollow jumps at me, it's claw coming out to stab me, I block with my sytche. I pull out my kunai and throw it at the Hollows mask. It lets out a cry and disappears. "Hollows? Even in this world?" Shattered Ra reverts to its original form, just your average looking katana.

'Perhaps the black orb from the soul society isn't the only orb connected to this world?'

"I don't know..." I sigh and brush my hair back, "I hope you're wrong, Ra."

'It was just a thought. Don't worry about it too much.'

🌸🌸🌸

"Where have you been!?" Hanzo yells looking annoyed, " That white-haired Bratt threw the ID tags, I thought I followed the right one but instead got the wrong one!" He was red in the face.

"So~ The oh so great Hanzo got bested by a twelve-year-old. Oh my, what has the world come to?"

"It's not funny!"

"Oh but it is, it really is." I chuckle, " Well you're in luck, I happened to stumble upon this." I give him the ID tag he needed.

"How?"

"A 'thank you' would be nice," I grumble.

He grins and hugs me tightly, "I could just kiss you!"

"You're already giving me a hug, that's all I need~" I couldn't stop the blush that painted my cheeks.

We make camp, sleeping without fire was nice. But it was cold. It took me about an hour to fall asleep. The next morning Hanzo and I get up and make our way to the meeting place. Thinking about Gon I tell Hanzo I would meet up with him before the Phase ended. I trudge through the forest. A loud and creepy laugh makes me pause, then I begin to run towards the said sound. Yup there he is, it was Hisoka attacking one of the other applicants. I watched as Gon got Hisoka's tag and ran like no other, smart.

Hisoka was stunned, then he did a creepy giggle and chased after Gon

Hisoka was stunned, then he did a creepy giggle and chased after Gon. His bloodlust had lowered making it easier to breathe the air. I shadow him. Then yada yada ya Hisoka takes down his own target and gives Gon back the tags. Gon not accepting, tries but fails gets punched. Finally, I show myself and catch Gon from behind.

".....hit me just like that," Hisoka says smugly.

"That was unneeded!" My mother Hen side takes action. I gently lay Gon on the ground. Using my spiritual pressure I fastened my run at Hisoka. I make a fist, my middle finger slightly out, and punch. Then like a freaking wrecking ball, Hisoka goes flying straight into a tree.

He was a bit stunned by the impact, he slowly gets up. I once again see the predatory look in his eyes. "The potential~" He purs like a reminder.

I flip him off and flash step away with Gon.

🌸🌸🌸

I meet up with Hanzo, "I need fooooood!"

His stomach growls, " Same! Ah just imagine (insert yummy food)!"

"What if they don't have food?"

"Why wouldn't they?"