36. Piercing Heart

Chapter 36

N O A H

"Wait I'm not ready!" I said for the tenth time that he tried to do it. One minute I was ready then another minute I was stopping him because I heard it hurts really bad.

The man in front of me gives me an understanding face, but I could tell he was getting aggravating that I kept stopping him.

Trevor's arms tighten around my waist as I sat in his lap as If I was a big baby that didn't want his shots.

"Come on baby it doesn't even hurt, you see how I got mine." He whispers nothing but soothing things in my ears that has me leaning back in his chest.

When the man comes towards me, I'm going to freak out and not wanting to get it. I finally took the courage to get a right nose ring since Trevor begged me to get it because it looked sexy on me.

I feel old to get one even though I'm 20 but I feel like I'm 30 that has a kid.

Trevor kisses the side of my neck as he signals the man with a lot of piercings and tattoos to come forward.

"Wait on a scale from 1-10 how bad it hurts?" I stopped him again and Trevor laughs at my question like I was joking about this.

"Noah I'm not going to lie to you and say that it doesn't hurt because everyone has different pain tolerance. Well, my first time it hurt, but my other ones it was like getting a shot." He explains to me and I whine as I cover my face, trying to talk myself out of this.

Trevor rubs his hands up and down my arms, trying to calm me down. "Noah I got you and I'm here with you," He whispers in my ear and I nodded, closing my eyes shut so I don't have to look at him.

"Come on do it so I can get this over with," I whine and I heard footsteps coming towards me. I felt his fingertips on my nose and I felt him poke my nose.

I think it was something so he would know where he can stick the needle in.

"How's that Mr. Kingston?" He asks Trevor and I heard him move in his seat where I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"That's fine," He informed him and I heard him walk away, making me nervous that it was almost time.

Trevor's arms were wrapped around my waist as he sat us up in the chair. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek meaning that it was time for the hard part.

"Be a good boy for Daddy," He whispers huskily in my ear and he made me forget what I was doing for a second.

"On the count of three" The man instructed me and I nodded quickly.