05. Business

Chapter 5

N O A H 

All you saw when we were passing by was grass and trees. It was weird that he lives so far away from the city where he can live in one those fancy penthouse but instead, he wants to live in the woods.

I don't blame him for that since it's more peaceful out here where the nosey atmosphere was.

Another suspicion is that he lives all the way out here because he can kill off all his victims without being bothered. I need to stop watching How To Get Away With Murder. 

Christiana was asleep on my shoulder while Elle was asleep on my chest. They had a rough day so they needed rest especially Elle. I knew that it was a big change for them but I want the best for them.

To come to think of it I have to reschedule Elle's doctor's appointment to another day.

Turning my head, I look at Trevor who was talking on the phone. He kept saying Xaiver couple of times so I'm guessing that's his name. That name sound so familiar and I remember seeing that name somewhere.

"No, I didn't kidnap them my Dad wanted them to stay with me since it wasn't safe for them at there house." He spoke in the phone then rolled his eyes.

The speaker said something that caused him to land his eyes on me. "That's none of your business! You don't see me all up in you and Keylan business." 

That name sounds familiar also and it's aggravating that I can't think of these people. Trevor continues talking on the phone, arguing back and forth with the person like they are 10 year olds.

About 5 minutes he finally said goodbye with a Toodles.

He looks at me then smiles. "Sorry, that was my best friend Xaiver." He chuckles, putting his phone in his blazer pocket. I'm surprised he had friends that would tolerate him. 

He started to stare at my girls and I raised a brow at him. "How old is she?" He said revering to Elle that was on my lap asleep. That sounded so wrong for him to ask me that but at the same time, he looked scared by his wide eyes. 

"3 years old" I stated and he nodded, looking nervous like she was going to attack him.

It looked like he wanted to ask more but the car came to a stop when we were at a gate. The driver put in a code and it opens so he could drive through the trail. No surprise to look at a huge condo. It was a beautiful place with trees scatter everywhere.