20.02 Accepting Your Enemy

Chapter 20 [Part 2]

N O A H

Everything came to quickly for me to understand the situation that had to happen just now. We were all having a fantastic time without any drama then this random woman who looks very familiar came out of nowhere and ruin the whole thing.

All I could think of at the moment was her and Juliet had to have some type of altercation with each other. Knowing me who is always clueless about everything don't know if that's true or not.

Juliet did say the woman whose names was Adriana had talked about her dead parents which was very wrong of her.

Keylan was crying on my shoulders while I try to calm him down. With Juliet blowing up on him, he feels like everything hes fault which it isn't.

I started to whisper thoughtful things that cause him to wipe his face and get up from his seat. Adriana jumps up from her seat, nervously.

"I knew I should have come. Clearly, she still hates me for what I did. I feel pathetic and horrible for even saying that to her."

"No it's my fault that I should of at least ask Juliet before inviting you and I see why she is still upset about everything." He told her as he walked up to her. "I know you are sorry for what you did and I think you should apologize to her. Although it takes time for her to really forgive you especially talking about her past."

Adriana sigh's while running her fingers through her hair in frustration. "Can you go get her for me? I would go up there myself but I'm scared she might hit me again."

Now Im not trying to be messy and all but I probably wanted to see that but I knew this happened a long time ago.

"I don't think she doesn't want to see me either." He frowns that Juliet probably doesn't want to see him either.

I shuffle on the couch awkwardly that everyone just having this problem and I'm over here confuse about everything.

"Juliet would never be upset with you and she knows that you made a mistake. Hell, I wouldn't blame her for being still upset with me. Now looking back on it, I was so childish that needed to grow up. I finally found myself instead of being this spoiled brat that wanted everything handed to me."

Keylan smiles then pull her into a hug for a long time. "I'm proud of you that you change your ways even though I told you that anyway. I'll go talk to her and sort this out." He told her before walking upstairs to face the devil herself.