23. Confessionals

Chapter 23

T R E V O R

Tuning all the conversation that was coming from the room as I was in my little world of mine. I was in this meeting with the same people trying to agree with my father to rebuild Central Park playground.

I mean that park looks so unsafe anyways by how many kids get kidnapped.

I would never let Noah take Elle to that park knowing how many pedophiles and sick people are out there.

I could feel the intense stare on my father eye's as I look up to meet his eyes. He hates it when I don't engage in conversation with them and he knows that I might say something smart.

He gives me a warning stare then turns back to them.

Sighing deeply, I place my hand on my forehead from a rapid headache that was forming. I could feel it ping at top of my skull.

Great now I'm having an intense headache that makes my day go even worse.

My phone started going off and everyone stops there conversation, turning to me. Ignoring there stare, I look down at my phone and it was one of Noah security.

My chest beats rapidly as I got up from my seat, excusing myself from the room.

Immediately pressing the answer button, I put the phone against my ear. I could hear rustling and orders coming from the phone as I felt impatient for them to answer.

"Mr. Kingston we have a problem," He spoke to me in a shaky voice.

"Which is?" I spat at him to get straight to the point.

"W-we lost Noah" He informed me and I just stood there trying to not believe what he just told me. He couldn't be because how and the hell can you lose him at school?!

"How the fuck did you lose him?! You fucking security is useless to me you can't even watch him for a couple of hours!" I yelled feeling my head was about to burst any second now. 

"We did sir he wanted to go to the bathroom-"

"Of course he wanted to go to the bathroom! Remember the last time you let him go to the bathroom alone?! Learn from your fucking mistakes the first time!" I told him as I begin to walk towards the elevator.