35. War Cry

Chapter 35

N O A H

I don't know how I was going to make it out of alive. In his eyes, it was a demon inside of him.

What I saw was a broken boy who went through a lot in his life and has been in pain, crying out for help. He found someone and it was Trevor and he felt that Trevor was the only person who could fix him.

What he feels towards me is hatred and I took something away from him and he will do everything in his power to make sure to get rid of everything that is standing in his way.

"Let's just say that I heard your quite the fighter," He smirks as he slowly walks towards me with the sharp object in his hand. "Just know that everything you know I know also but 10x better."

I eyed him steadily as he begins to walk a different direction, going towards my dresser. He picks up my necklace then started to eye the object.

Nate places it on the ground then stomps on repeatedly. I let out a high pitch screech as I watch the diamonds burst.

"Aww, poor bebè," He coos as he kicks the now destroy necklace across the room. Taking a shaky breath, I curl my hands into a fist as I look up at him who was smiling at me.

"That necklace meant something to me and you just destroy it!" I yelled and he started to laugh as he leans back on the dresser, looking at me in amused.

"Does it look like I give a fuck? No baby that necklace was supposed to be mine. You were just a fill in until I get done with you! Your corps is something I'll enjoy in the bottom of the ocean." He told me coldly as he kicks the mirror making it shatter, pieces of glass fall to the ground. 

"I'm done talking to you come at me bitch," I hiss at him and he took the opportunity to run towards me, swinging the knife but I dodge it.

I swing my fist making contacting contact with his jaw.

He stumbles back, clutching his jaw having blood trickling from lips. He wipes his mouth then looks back up at me with his darkness in his eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that Noah," He growls as he proceeded to get at me.

He was quick with his swings but I quicker by my speedy movement. Nate started to get agitated by missing his swings.

I high kick him in the face making him fall back in the glass.