Cosplay Ideas

Okay so this is thebloodysnowdrops, and this is my first issue for KnB magazine's cosplay ideas. Today I'm gonna provide you with how to cosplay our Phantom Player, Kuroko Tetsuya.

For the basic clothing, all you need to wear is white and red basketball clothes. For the uniform, all you need is a black uniform or attire. (for Seirin High)

For the hair, Kuroko has light sky blue hair, or what people on wattpad often define as 'teal blue-hair'. So basically, you need to dye your hair light blue, because I believe that no one is gifted with such a beautiful hair colour. 

Since Kuroko has a very fair skin, you might want to use a light foundation cream and powder, unless your skin is just as fair, of course. And I suggest you using a liquid concealer for the nose area, just below your eyes, upper a bit from your eyebrow part, nose edge parts. 

Kuroko has gentle, calming blue eyes. If you have light blue eyes, then it's totally fine, though for a blue eyed foreigner, it is also suggested to wear contact lens of light blue iris colour, since I believe no one has such light blue eye color. Use a liquid eye-liner to outline your eyes and give them a similar shape to Kuroko's, though, he has these huge, oval eyes, you don't have to try to imitate them perfectly.

Kuroko has a thin nose, so I suggest applying a bronzer or brown eye-shadow on the sides of the bridge of your nose to make up for it. So I guess this is all you need to cosplay the Phantom Player Kuroko Tetsuya. (Might as well try this soon but my parents don't support me for cosplaying T_T)