Issue #2 - September 2014

Greetings, people of wattpad! And welcome to the second issue of our monthly magazine!

     We've all worked hard to deliver the second issue to our precious readers! Thank you all for the support and for helping our magazine grow. This month, as well as the last one, we're giving you a lot of different articles to indulge in.

     Thanks to all the staff for working hard throughout the month! Thanks to our editor for letting our readers see neat and clean articles, thanks to @nacchisu for the amazing cover and special thanks to @DestinyGirlz for providing us with pictures and the background this month! Also, from this month on, we welcome a new co-manager to the magazine. @Levee_Ayzis to your service!

     Read Kuroko no Basuke Magazine to discover new fan fictions, see the interviews of your favourite writers, take part in the fun contests and questionnaire, read rants, find out easiest ways to cosplay your favourite characters, don't forget to check out embarrassing stories of our guests in "Finally Fessing Up", see the monthly manga review and a lot more!

     Watch out for the worker of the month and vote for the next!

     Kuroko no Bauke Magazine has got plenty of entertaining articles to offer! Don't miss any of them and, of course, have an awesome month ahead of you!

Now let's get started!~