Fangirl Mania

Yo minna! It's keyqueen13 back with some more fangirling. And guess what I'm fangirling over? No, not scissors. It's Kuroko!

I mean, have you ever seen an anime boy as adorable as Kuroko? Well, knowing anime, you probably have. Ahem - Moe Titan and Kirito - ahem. But that's not the point! Kuroko is so cute and his emotionlessness just adds to that!

I always laugh every time he pops up out of nowhere and I know it would never scare me. People do it to me all the time, but it never works. I'm just that awesome. So basically, Kuroko is like a link to my world which is so cool because how many people can say that about their favourite anime? (Everyone)

But along with Kuroko's Kurokoness (yes, he's so awesome he has a ness) has anyone seen his abilities on the court. It's like WHAT?! He's supposed to be in High School?! WHAAAAT?!

I think the one I love the most is his Ignite Pass Kai. It's so awesome! He's just like basketball = bullet and me = gun. But also GUNS!! Who doesn't love guns? Losing my train of thought. Back to Kuroko!

Like Momoi, I fangirled so hard over Niigou. I'm always like. KUROKO PUPPY!!! IT'S SO ADORABLE!!! *faint~*

But seriously, that puppy is the cutest thing I've ever seen! And it's a husky, one of my favourite dogs! I want it.

I have a question for you readers. How many of you have wondered what it would be like to date Kuroko? I know I have...it was weird. In a good way! You know that way that makes you sweat drop and just be like WTH?! But you still can't stop smiling? Yep, that's when you have a Kuroko boyfriend.

But he's just so adorable it makes up for being so weird. I want to turn Kuroko into a teddy. I want Kuroko to be my teddy. He NEEDS to be a teddy.

But even with his adorableness and cuddliness, I think Kuroko is the only one in the GoM that actually looks like he's in High School. That just adds to his appeal because he looks like the same age as me! Which makes dating him appropriate.

But, no matter what Riko says in the first chapter, Kuroko is awesome. He is next on my list after Akashi. Because of his awesomeness and adorableness.

So, this was for my fangirling but also by the request of [b]summer_romance_[/b] I may take more requests if I'm stuck for fangirl inspiration but don't get your hopes up.

Queenie's out. Peace.