Questionnaire

Hi there! So happy you all could be here for this next issue, and I feel honored to bring you the next Questionnaire! =D Desty here as always, so let's have some fun~!

~*How It Works*~

Read each question and pick one answer and tally the points (Either by memory or jot'em down on a piece of paper). Now, go through questionnaire like this and at the end you'll have your result! Easy, right? Have fun! ^-^

Theme: Favorite guy! Who would you be with: Kise, Midorima, or Akashi?

. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . KnB . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .

Question [01]

Your type of guy is...?

-Flirty and playful (+1)

-Intellectual and tsundere (+2)

-Commanding and polite (+3)

Question [02]

How would you be asked out by your crush?

-He would discuss your compatible star-signs and suggest it would be lucky for you both to spend a day together (+1)

-He would walk up to you with a charming smile and ask if you would attend a dinner with him as his date (+2)

-He would run up to you with a grin and ask if you would like to go on a date with him, it'll be fun ;) (+3) 

Question [03]

How does your date end?

-With him assuring you that you both had a good time and he kisses your hand after walking you to your door (+1)

-He holds your hand for as long as he can and asks if it would be alright to kiss your cheek before saying goodnight (+2)

-He walks close beside you until you reach your door and he gives you a gift you like while stating (while blushing) that it's your lucky item for tomorrow, he leaves you there with a kiss to your forehead. (+3)

Question [04]

Your favorite hobby would be?

-Go sing karaoke (+1)

-Playing shogi and international chess (+2)

-Listening to classical music or playing shogi (+3)

Question [05]

Your first kiss goes something a little like this...?

-Your guy asks you to close your eyes because he has a surprise for you and kisses you on the lips (+1)

-Your guy gets your attention and as you turn to him he presses his lips to yours while blushing slightly (+2)

-Your guy grasps your chin and leans down to meet your lips with his, perfectly (+3)

Question [06]

Your favorite color?

-Yellow (+1)

-Green (+2)

-Red (+3)

[6-9 Points]

You would be with: Kise Ryouta 

He's a model and all the ladies want him, but he's more than just a 'pretty boy' to you. He's affectionate and sweet and loves to cuddle with you. He's talented as an athlete too, and your heart beats faster every time he copies someone else and leaves the room shocked. His sultry smile and fluffy personality will leave you breathless.

[10-13 Points]

You would be with: Midorima Shintaro

He may be an Oha Asa freak, but you can see past that and see a smart and dedicated man. His tsundere-ness is easy to see through once you get to know him, and it reveals an actually caring and loving person. Your awed by his endless three-pointers on the court, and find everyday's lucky item amusing. You know he can always be himself around you, and that makes your bond that more special.

[14-18 Points]

You would be with: Akashi Seijurou 

An absolute emperor, that's what he is, and you, his ruling empress. The star captain may seem scary and perfect to everyone else, but with you you see his flaws and cherish them. His endless wins and special ability is always something to spectate, and his assurance of everything is easy to lean on. He puts you on a pedestal for your love, and you realize that was something he always needed. 

~Thank you all so much for participating! Let me know in the comments on who you got! ;) -Desty