Chapter 11 - knowing the gang

Bit of a filler but next chapter will be the fight scene. 

Dedicated to lafleurmerley for her comments that brightened my day.

Have fun reading :D

I was seated in the car, driving to the fight with Danielle and the new gang, thinking about my new gang. 

i was astonished at how talented my gang was. It took years to accumulate such amazingly talented people and that's if you could find the talent. I was lucky with the nightmare mafia, but i saw, and, had to deal with many neighbouring gangs trying to accumulate talent like we had. 

I mean there were only 9 of us, including Danielle and I, but I felt like the gang was a all-rounded powerhouse. 

There was Craig, also known as Adonis. Let me tell you that his gang name was named after a Greek God for a reason. Craig was Gor-geous, with a capital 'G'. Also the fact that Craig was astoundingly lucky made his name fit him to a T. He had golden blonde hair that shined, yes shined in the sun, and his yellow green eyes that really stood out. Despite having all the right DNA, Craig was only slightly conceited. I was told that he is always 'sweet talking the girls' but he is relatively decent, quote, unquote Harvey.  Harvey also said that Craig has an obsession with guns. 

Harvey is obviously next. His gang name was Books. Books was...The nerd of the group. He was geeky and a gangling (this doesn't have any relation to the word gang if you didn't already know) and was impeccably intelligent, which he was always boasting about. Books seemed very reserved but I only believe it is because he doesn't know us very well, if we did i think he would be one of the wackier people in the group.I found out that he is 'whipped' for Reese, His sisters best friend. Books Has shaggy mouse brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, which all in all, reminded me of a puppy.  In the gang, Harvey was the one who planned and proved the adventures in which they decide to take on. Even though he boasted, he was a vital member of the group.

'If he wasn't so good at what he does, and if he wasn't such a close and amazing friend, we would have given him away by now. Honestly his boasting gets on your nerves' Lorenzo mentioned while I was driving. 

Aaah Lorenzo, next in line. Lorenzo was called blue eyes. The first thing i noticed when I first saw him was his eyes. Lorenzo had the most magnificent eyes i had ever seen, they were the most perfect shade of duke blue (look up on Google images 'duke blue colour' and it should be the first option) and they were nothing short of alluring and capturing when they were put so close to his black hair. As you pull your eyes away from those gems you notice that Lorenzo is working up some bad boy vibrations. Leather jacket, eye-brow piercing and an intricate and amazing robotic tattoo on his hand that made it look like his skin was ripped open and showcasing of his robot insides. 

After you stare in wonder at his tattoo, you trail your eyes upwards and notice that he has huge biceps, not just biceps, but he is muscly. Not in that creepy steroid sort of way (there must be steroids in macaroni! - if someone knows what this quote is, I am going to dedicate my next chapter to you/.) but in a nice kind of way. Blue eyes is part of the muscle duo along with being muscly so theres no question when you find out that he is the groups hand-to-hand combat bad boy. 

The second part of the muscle duo - which i mentioned was a really creative and classic name, with an extra dose of sarcasm - was Luca. Even though he was as muscly as Lorenzo and was part of the muscle duo, the dude was unbelievably accident prone. With a gang name like clown, its no surprise that he is the gang's stand up comedians but underneath his light splatter of freckled, his black hair and amber eyes, is a genuinely nice person. If he makes a rude joke he makes sure to know that the person he has dissed (if in front of them) knows he is joking around and that he didn't mean a wink of it.

After the boys come the girls. 

There's Haley a.k.a Enchantment. The sister of Harvey who is much like him appearance wise. Haley has warm chocolate brown eyes and mouse brown hair that reaches her waist. She is the shopping friend and obviously the persuader. If it wasn't for Haley's' persuasion, Reese, Merley and herself wouldn't be a part of the gang.With her outspoken attitude and her knack of arguing, she can undoubtedly be a handful - as seen when interacting with Harvey. 

The gang member was Ghost - One of Haley's best friend's, Reese. After you get past her doll like features; porcelain skin, black hair and blue eyes, you find out she has a peculiar and very illegal pastime. Ghost is a hacker. She has never left a trace when hacking, and no one has ever been able to track her. After adjusting to that bomb you find out that she is just as head over heals for Harvey as he is for her. I am expecting something to happen soon, if not, i am making it happen. 

Last but not least is the third best friend of the girls - Merley- Gang name: Animal. 

Merley is not what you expect, which is probably the same with all the people in the gang, Merley is a triple threat. She is a musical genius, so i hear, top of her class, and insanely active. She could be sweet as a kitten but she wasn't afraid of showing her ferocious side. So far Her ferocious side has only been seen Lorenzo but no doubt it's broadcast-ed to all of those her utterly irritate her. She had a sleek blonde bob that had brown highlights and brown eyes that made her look like she was pulled out of a movie.

I wracked my brains for the next gang member but i realized that was it. I had pretty much summed up what i knew about the gang so far. I thought about a couple more things such as; the gang name; intruders; Nightmare Mafia, but stopped when i re-zoned in and noticed that we were only five minutes from the fight club. 

I just have to show my new gang what I am made of; 

Tonight is going to be so much fun. 

Tell me your favourite charcter - or make up your own name for the gang. 

Also best name for the gang will get the next chapter dedicated to them.