Chapter 6 - Robbers, Cops and one BIG shock!

I love you my fans, i would kiss you if that wasnt creepy...or wierd...or strange....and wouldn't scare you off. Anyway I love you all. I have 348 reads on my book so far and 22 sexy followers, you know who you are *wiggles eyebrows suggestively* anyway because you are all so awesome being my sexy llama/unicorn hybrids followers, and you help me when evil zombie asparagus armies invade, i wrote a new chapter for all of you.....

enjoy, but not too much

*wiggles eyebrows suggestively like a idiosyncratic animal loving, and lover of the words Pnemonoultramicroscopicslicovolcaniconiosis and hippopotomonstressesquipedaliaphobia, homosapien* 

I should stop acting like this, but i wont......

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Drakes POV

“well the apology is officially declined” She then sauntered off with her fists clenched and mumbling under her breath while I stood there, staring at her dumbfounded.

What the heck did I do?

I shook off the thought and walked over to where my friends where.

Step. Shit she hits hard.  Step. Shit she hits like a man.  Step. Oh god it buuuuurrrrrnnnnnsssss! Step. Where did she learn to hit like that? Step. Where did she learn to fight? Step. What did she do in America? Step. Okay shake the goddamn hit off you pussy and keep walking!

I gave my head a slap on the face MENTALLY, because physically would have looked so weird to bystanders, and walked over to my friends trying to shake off the pain of that hit.

“Yoooooooooo Drake wassup” Ray yelled as I caught up with the group.

“Nothing much” I responded with a quick handclap thingy that I always do my mates. (A/N: mates as in friends, a term regularly used in Australia)

“Hey bro, you see what happened to Marcus?”  Clark asked me I shook my head meaning ‘no’ and he pointed over to where a bunch of people stood.

  I walked over to where the crowd was and saw they were all girls. I got closer and heard Marcus talking, “Yeah so last night a robber tried breaking into our house. Me, being the awesome and skilled person I am, oh and not to mention strong and powerful, tried to get rid of him. While my siblings where hiding and my parents were sneaking around trying to find the phone to call the cops, I was beating the shit out of the guy. The guy didn’t go out without a fight and gave me a couple of hits, I blocked most of them but was blindsided when he got his friends to help out.  So”

He leaned in,

“It was 5 against 1, just like in those action movies, and blood was spilt but none of it was mine. I knocked them all out in the 20 minutes that it took the cops to arrive. The cops were all amazed by my mad skills and I got a little action from the female cops that night, and let me tell you they are feisty…. But not as good or as pretty as you girls here today.” He winked at the girls and I had to surpass an eye roll.  He was obviously blowing the whole deal out of proportion, probably a friend of his parents that he didn’t know and attacked him, and the police women would never has sexual relations with people who were still classified as kids, they could go to jail classified as a pedophiles, unless it was me, I could sweet talk anyone.

“Yeah right Marcus, we saw what happened; I’ve got it o video” Yelled Clark. I stood up and jogged over to him so he could show me.

The video would have had to be the one funniest things I had ever seen, apart from the bullying, that wasn’t funny. I stopped bullying people after Annie left, well sometimes I couldn’t control my anger and I slightly mentally bullied them. I know it doesn’t help by bullying them but I have been seeing a therapist every now and then when my anger gets out of control. The video however put Marcus in his place and, for one, is glad she did that. I am sick of all this bullying and I need to stop it.