Chapter 4 - The reaction

Hey everybody as you should know by now i have put my other 2 books on hold at the moment to get this book further ahead because as you know it is hard to juggle 3 different books at once.... okay maybe you don't know anyway here is the chapter. I would also like to say i dedicated this chapter to immature_writing i love her book, 'Naturally Random' it is hilarious and everyone who reads this message should check it out... along with every other book/personn ive dedicated my books to...

enjoy my llama herd..... im patting my cat at the moment

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

“Do not tell anyone!” I yelled for the third time

“Fine, then stop being part of a gang!” Pete yelled back

“Never! You don’t know how much that gang meant to me and how much I missed them. I want to take my mind off leaving them and me joining or starting a new gang will help me overcome that!”

“No! Go do knitting or something!” Pete suggested angrily

“Oh Shizzzzz” Danielle whispered

“KNITTING? ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME RIGHT NOW? DO I LOOK 80 YEARS OLD AND ABOUT TO DIE OF CANCER OR A HEART ATTACK!?”

“Knitting is very soothing (A/N: I used to knit but I don’t have much time for it now. I have nothing against knitting) and it can keep your mind off things”

“He’s right Annie, knitting helped me when I had issues back when I got bullied and everything. Like you know,” Danielle eyed me cautiously, “Before we met and I came to face my problems better”

“Danielle, not helping” I spoke through gritted teeth and turned to Pete, “Why can’t you accept it, accept me?”

Pete visibly relaxed and calmed down and looked at me worriedly, “I don’t want to see you get hurt”

I softened at that and opened my mouth to reply but Danielle beat me to it, “Seriously Pete, she can handle herself. Haven’t you heard she’s the most sought out street fighter and she’s been given multiple chances to go professional, even in the men’s professional league? She handles guns, knives and sadistic nut jobs, daily. She runs the best and strongest gang in the northern hemisphere and is the most feared female that you would come across. She is nightmare and she still slightly runs the nightmare mafia gang, which is named after her, and is half way across the globe. Annie is more than able to fend for herself” She said in one breath. She took a big gulp of air and continued, “So shut your faces and make up already”

Me and Pete looked at her and then back to each other and chuckled lightly.

I looked at Pete in his protective older brother mode and tried to soothe him by giving him a big, bone crushing hug.

He pulled back, “Okay ill continue letting you be in a gang. BUT, no drugs okay I-“

“I NEVER DID DRUGS, HOW C-“

“I never said you did, im just saying. Be careful okay, I don’t want to see you hurt again but this time physically” he came and gave me a long hug.

I looked past him guiltily. I only ever told Pete about my mental abuse, he would go ape if he ever heard about my slight physical abuse.

“I’ll be careful okay P” I tried to make a joke out of the situation by saying, “It doesn’t hurt anyway from when I get hit. I don’t recognize pain anymore so I let them get a few hits in to make a good show.”