Chapter 3 - Pete is enlightened

Hey everybody as you know i have been really busy with exams the past couple of weeks and havent been able to write at all. I have recently been released from school with holidays and im just like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

I would also like to say i dedicated this chapter to Han_Man for his poem, The Weight, it is very inspring and anyone who hasn't read it, should read it. 

Thank you

Enjoy 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Chapter 3- Annie’s POV

I needed to get out of here,

‘“Hey Annie”

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Play it cool Annie count to ten, don’t roundhouse his ass.

“Our parents are friends, remember? Anyway I just wanted to apologize for my behavior before you left. We were kids and immature, I know that you may not forgive me yet but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time?”   he said smoothly like he rehearsed this speech before. Maybe just maybe he is sorry.

I looked into his eyes and saw mostly lust and slight tinge of remorse. That remorse is going to exemplify so much more.

I tried to look surprised and confidently stated, “Okay, and yeah I forgive you”  ‘

I walked off before he said something else. Not wanting suppress my anger and plaster a fake smile on my face acting like we are the bestest of friends (A/N: I know bestest isn’t a word BUT IT IS IN MY DICTIONARY CALLED: ALANA’S DICTIONARY!!!!)

I sat thinking of the event that just happened, pretending to listen to my godmother Carol.

I looked away and saw that Pete and HIM talking. Pete looked barbaric and drake looked quite regretful and slightly pissed while my brother is whisper yelling in his ear.

This was all too much to handle and as I thought before; I needed to get out of here.

I excused myself and walked over to Danielle, “Wanna get outta here?”

“Hell yes” she silently screamed

I walked over to my mum and dad asking if I could go,

“But honey, everyone is here for you” Oh crap, put on the drama face Annie

“I know but it’s all too overwhelming, could I take Danielle with me and have a look around the town?”

My father sighed, “fine but take Pete with you-“I started to object, “No, buts”

I mumbled okay before I stalked off. Walking over to my brother I tugged on his sleeve and brought him outside to the car, “Please get in, mum and dad told me to take you and I can’t take it anymore in there” I pleaded.

“Haha just like old times”, He chuckled

A fire ignited inside of me and I snapped, “I am nothing like I was a year and a half ago, I just can’t stand some prick who bullied me pretty much for my whole life trying to make amends because I look different.”

Pete suddenly looked sserious, “what did he say”

“Nothing” I waved him off

“Aaaaaa” He dragged out my nickname from younger