Chapter 9- Vampires, tattoos and a bit too much food

*DISCLAIMER: my story is not about vampires*

Extra long chapter for you guys because i love you...

I also have 

1,229 reads

67 votes 

18 comments 

WOOOOO 

also please continue to vote, comment, fan and even try my other books

anyway on with t he story

_______________________________________________________________________

“Dude pass the popcorn” Josh groaned for the 3 consecutive time to an ignorant Danielle.

“No-sch I’m goosch” Danielle tried to speak with her mouth filled to the brim with popcorn,  she swallowed the food in her mouth and sternly told Josh, “It’s dude-ETTE. Learn the difference. Gosh Annie do you see what I have to deal with? Such incompetent people who don’t even know manners”

I rolled my eyes, “yeah of course your Majesty” I emphasised majesty, “real women always eat like it’s their last meal and talk with their mouth full”

“Exactly” I she said as she gave me a cheesy, or in this case, corny smile that really showed little bits of popcorn stuck in her teeth.

Caleb turned to look at me and smiled, “I thought I was going to get a popcorn shower with the way she talked. Little bits falling out everywhere” I smiled back at Caleb noticing the bits and pieces of popcorn between him and Danielle with the odd pieces strewn over his pants.

I was about to reply when I was cut off by an oblivious Parker who was too engrossed in the movie, ‘Vampires Suck’  to pay attention to his surroundings, “guys and gals, whatever, just be quiet and get some more popcorn or something so josh will shut his face”

We all sat in silence as we watched parker turn back to the movie. After a minute of us gawking Parker turned back to us and finally took notice of the voice, tone and dialogue he used. Parker blushed and mumbled, “sorry, this is such a good movie though”

I waved him off, “It’s quite alright I just didn’t know I was meeting the ‘SASS MASSter’ today. I’ll go get the popcorn. Danielle do you want to help me”

Danielle looked at me with an eyebrow raised, “Really out of all the things you want help from me with, you choose making popcorn? I mean in America –“

“NEVERmind” I tried to cut Danielle off. She got the hint of what I was trying to do and stopped immediately and mouthed a ‘sorry’

I walked off while hearing a masculine voice call out, “I’ll help”. I turned to the couches and saw Caleb making his way (downtown walking fast, faces past and I’m homebound- sorry couldn’t resist) towards me.

I walked into the kitchen with Caleb following behind me. When I reached the counter I noticed all the mess from before when Pete promised he would clean up.

Might have to teach him a lesson,  I thought mischievously.

“So what do we do”

As we were making  the fresh popcorn, we recounted the time leading up to watching the movie.

__________________

After school, just arriving at annies’ house

“Welcome to my Crib Homies”, I announced in a very snobbish-ghetto voice while unlocking the door to my house.