Chapter 7

3rd person POV

"Pops! Long time no see!" Saki said excitedly as she ran the rest of the way.

"Gurararara! So it is you, Saki! I was worried I let some stranger onto my ship."

Saki stood in front of the old man grinning like an idiot. "Ehhh!!!"

She could clearly hear the crew's confusion, but she couldn't blame them.

"P-pops, you know this girl!?" Marco said.

"Of course I do! I knew her mother, Angel D. Maria. She was an old friend of mine, before she passed away. She would bring Saki here to visit me ever since she was born. Although, I do remember that the last time I saw her was when she was 5. By the way, how old are you now?"

"17," Saki replied.

Everyone else, besides Saki, sweat dropped. 'How can he recognize someone he hasn't seen since she was 5 now?' was mostly everyone's thoughts. Then, Saki and Whitebeard decided to catch up, and Saki decided to meet the other crew members.

Marco POV

As Saki was meeting everyone else, I noticed one person who wasn't there.

"Oi, Ace! You should introduce yourself to the girl."

Ace actually looked as though he was thinking hard about something, so I poked him. That seems to have gotten his attention.

"What was that, Marco?"he asked. I sighed.

"Just go introduce yourself to her," I said while pointing to Saki.

"Fine," was all he said before making his way to her.

Your POV

As I was just finished being introduced to the people around me, they all made way for the person who came towards me. My smile just grew 10 times wider as I saw who it was.

"Acccccceeeeeee!!!!" Before he could say or do anything, I tackled him to the ground with a mega tight hug.

"O-oi S-saki, I c-can't b-breathe...," he managed to say.

I quickly got off of him, obviously not wanting to kill him. As I helped him up I quickly apologized.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to suffocate you. I was just so excited to see you again...." I looked towards the ground blushing, realizing that it was embarrassing the way I just tackled him like that. This time, he pulled me into a warm, gentle hug.

"Hey, I missed you too, Saki." My hands were on his chest while he rested his chin on top of my head. I smiled while happily accepting and enjoying the moment.

But, we were soon interrupted by a loud cough coming from none other than Marco. I suddenly realized that we were the center of attention, and all eyes were on us. My face flushed maybe 10 different shades of red before settling on a deep crimson color. I looked up to see that Ace's face was the same color as mine. I turned to see the expressions of shock on everyone's faces, especially Thatch and Marco who gave the two of us heavy smirks.

We quickly pulled away, still blushing from the incident. 

"Gurarara! How interesting!" Pops laughed.

"P-pops!" Ace and I said at the same time, which made both our faces flush even more.

"So, I see you two have quite the history together, don't you?" Thatch said, a smirk still evident on his face.

"I-It's not what it looks like! W-We were just- " My words were cut off as I felt my wrappings coming undone. I panicked and did the first thing that came to mind!

A/N: Gonna end it here! Read the next one to find out what happens next! You know, after I finish writing it.....