nine ;

"No!" Ashton yelled, blocking his face with his arms while running to Emma's side, body still and frozen, lips parted.

She cackled, watching as a miserable Ashton looked down at his girlfriend, tears rolling down his flushed cheeks.

"You're lucky you're not gone. One by one, you will all become none. Good luck" she laughed, before disappearing.

The remaining people of the group stood in shock, pleading for help from Lily.

"Lily?" Calum pleaded, trying to find her.

"Lily?!" Alice cried, throwing her head down and into her hands.

A light flickered on, eyes falling down to the two dead bodies.

They noticed the bullet stuck in Emma's thigh, blood still dripping.

They were startled to see Lily. She had long, dark and wavy hair, pale green eyes, pastel pink lips and several freckles surrounding her nose.

She was in a ice white, frilly dress, reaching just below her knees. She looked absolutely beautiful, despite the fact that she was lethal, and deceased.

Moments later, the lights went out, making the entire group fall into a state of fear and anxiety. They had no hope of living.

They stood close to each other, not making any noise. A light flickered back on, and they noticed that they were all inside a glass cube in a room, a table of weapons behind them.

There were knives, guns, forks, toothpicks, leashes, and plenty more violent and harmful weapons sitting there.

"Welcome" her voice laughed.

They all just stood there silently, glancing at one another sympathetically.

"Let's play a game of Would You Rather" she spoke. The group could almost feel her smirk as she said it.

Again, none of them spoke.

"Michael, you can go first" she taunted.

He stepped forward, body shaking violently. He replied with an "okay", which was barely audible.

"Would you rather... Whip Sydney or stab Ashton?" She asked, sending shocks down Michael's spine and a furrowing of the eyebrows on his face.

"W-what... You can't m-make me d-do that" he stammered, a single tear dropping.

"Make a choice, I don't have all day, or I'll shoot them both" she laughed.

"Mate, stab me" Ashton whispered, eyes glossy.

Michael couldn't hurt his girlfriend, ever, but he couldn't kill one of his best friends.

"I-I pick to wh-whip Sydney" he stammered, hot tears falling.

She nodded at him sympathetically, knowing she couldn't let Ashton die on them.

Whip.

Whip.

Whip.

Sydney winced, eyeing the red, inflamed lines across her thighs. They were getting redder and hotter, making her unable to move. She began crying, the pain becoming too much.

"I'm so sorry" Michael whispered.

"No, you had to do it, or else Ashton would've died" she replied, still wincing.

"Ashton" the voice spoke.

He stepped forward, waiting for a response.

"Would you rather... Shoot Calum, or whip Sydney?" She asked. Ashton furrowed his eyebrows.

"But you already picked Sydney before!" He argued, enraged.

"My rules" she taunted.

Whip.

Whip.

Whip.

The bleeding seemed to never end at this point, the additional lines slashed across her mid thighs becoming inflamed like the first three.

"Sydney, your turn" the voice spoke.

"Would you rather... Shoot Alice, or stab Calum's hand?" the voice asked.

Sydney froze. She felt her body jolt, eyes glassy and fists clenching. Her body ached; she could barely move. She was furious, why was this happening? Was this all just a horrid dream?

"S-stab Ca-Calum" she mumbled, crying.

He smiled at her sympathetically, stepping forward.

The blade went through his skin, coming out painfully, him wincing. Luke immediately ran to his side, ripping a soeeve of his flannel off and tying it around Calum's bleeding hand.

"That is all for now. I'll see you all tomorrow" the voice laughed.

For some reason, she didn't turn the lights off.

The group gathered together, sitting down. They were all crying, haunted while looking at the slashes on Sydney and blood dripping down Calum's arm.

"It's alright, we will get out, I promise" Alice cooed to Calum, rubbing on his unharmed hand.

He just smiled, then began staring at Sydney's abused thighs, sighing.

"I'm so sorry" Ashton spoke, trying to help Sydney.

"It's okay" she mumbled, trying her best not to break down.

Ashton took a part of his shirt and ripped it, tying it around the inflamed slashes on her thigh.

There were a few moments of silence, before Calum began feeling dizzy.

"Guys" Calum stammered, vision blurry and head aching.

He had lost too much blood, and it still hadn't stopped. The flannel absorbed all the blood, and couldn't absorb anymore. There was red liquid dripping on the floor.

"No, Calum, no! Wake up! Calum!" Alice yelled, shaking his body back and fourth.

Michael shoved her out of the way, ear colliding with his chest.

"His-- his he-heart sto-stopped" Michael stammered, eyes glassy and fists clenched.

+

calum bABY NO AND LILY IS GONE AND SO IS EMMA AND JOY DAMN I DONT WANT TO KILL THEM BUT I HAVE TO OH

if you like this story, pls add it to your library if you haven't already, read as i update, vote & comment

this chapter was so shitty bc i forgot to save a fourth of the way through fml

anyway, love you guys lots

have a fab day and night,

xoxo