ALTERNATIVE ENDING 1

"Alice, you ready?" Michael asked softly, fidgeting with his unkempt hair, attempting to make it look somewhat decent.
She came walking into their shared bedroom, with her eyes glassy, and a faint, fake smile spread across her chapped lips. Michael walked over to her, embracing her into his arms, and the two of them stood in complete silence, holding painfully tightly onto each other.
"It'll be okay. We're okay. They're okay." Michael mumbled, pushing small strands of loose hair away from her forehead.
Today, would mark five entire years, since . . . the duo had lost some of the very few people who held a significantly special place in both of their hearts.
"I just... I wish they were here. I wish they were here with us... I need them here. I need them with us." Alice muttered, tears welling up in her eyes.
"I know. I wish they were too... A lot of things would be different. But everything happens for a reason, right? Hopefully they're watching over us, hopefully they're all really proud of us." Michael spoke, daydreaming and pondering about how different it would be, if those people who he unfortunately lost during that short period of time, were still breathing.
"Who do you think would've really wanted to be the godfather?" Alice chuckled, running a hand through Michael's hair.
"Calum and Ashton would probably have both wanted to, they would've argued on it." Michael spoke confidently, showing his opinion was strong.
Alice just laughed, drying the tears away from her eyes.
"Do you think... Calum and... Sydney..." Alice began, before Michael shushed her, screwing his eyes shut.
"Don't say it. I think they'd be happy for us." He replied, wrapping his arms around Alice's waist.
"Yeah, I hope..." Alice spoke, simultaneously hearing footsteps trudging closer and closer towards them.
"Mum? Dad? Are we going now?" Jolie asked, wearing a small, pale pink dress, with adorable flowers and bows in her hair.
"Oh, and you look beautiful, mummy" Jolie added, tugging on Alice's dress.
Alice smiled and scooped her up, kissing her on the cheek. "You look even more beautiful, bub."
The whole family got ready and headed downstairs, ready to leave, ready to visit the last of what they thought were their friends; their graves. But, really, should they have gone?

✦ ✦ ✦

"I miss you guys. I miss you guys a lot. I miss the days we had in school, when we would just muck around and not do anything at all. I miss the places we went, the areas we explored, the numerous times we fell and yelled at each other, the times we sneaked into the cinemas." Michael began, shaking his head slightly.
"I miss us playing together... Playing our instruments, singing. We really made music, we really created something that wasn't too bad, and I just wish you guys were still here, because that would make me so, so, utterly, incredibly, happy. I miss the whole gang eating places, having sleepovers, going to parties, playing truth or dare, going on adventures, doing new things together." He continued, tears proninently welling up in his eyes, sniffling lightly.
"Daddy, don't cry. They wouldn't have wanted you to cry." Bianca said, earning a nod from Blake, Jolie, and Alice.
Michael just laughed slightly and nodded, continuing.
"It's been really different without you guys. Alice and I went insane. But we had each other to get through it... We have each other to get through those days where the pain just... Just becomes too much to handle." Michael continued, fiddling with his fingers.
"I loved you all. I still do. I love you all. And I know, we're all going to meet soon, I just know it." Michael finished up, placing roses and other various flowers aside and around the graves.
"I miss you guys, deeply, utterly, insanely. I love you guys, deeply, utterly, insanely." Alice began, laughing slightly.
"I miss the times we had. Heck, I even miss the arguments; they just made the friendships stronger." She continued, as Michael laid his hand softly on her back, comforting her.
"It honestly . . . the entire thing, I wish it never happened. Then you guys would've still been here. I miss you guys, so much. I need you guys. We need you." She continued.
"Life's still a blur. I still think about it everyday... What we went through... What Michael and I are going through right now as the consequence... Mentally, I'm stable. I'm okay now. But I can't ever seem to get it off my mind. I just wish you guys were still here... I would practically do anything to have you guys here, with me, beside us..." Alice continued, voice becoming hitched in her throat, tone unstable, tears close to bursting out.
"And I jus-" she began, before she heard a bloodcurdling scream, tone belonging to one of her daughters, Bianca.
Her head shot up in pattern with Michael's, and they both turned frantically, trying to find which direction the painful shrill came from.
"Help!" Blake yelled, causing Michael and Alice to cry even harder.
"Mum, dad, please!" Jolie screamed, and the two ran in the direction of the yell.
The atmosphere became cold, a chilly and strong wind and breeze blowing. The pair spotted their three children, by a wired gate, causing them to become scared, causing memories to come back.
Along with the three, small figures, they saw a fourth. A fourth similar, horrid, terrible figure... They remembered it all too well...
Pale skin, a white dress, and lustrous black, long hair... A smile plastered against her lips...
"See you soon." That figure spoke.
The voice sent shivers down Michael and Alice's spines, tears to stream down their faces, as they attempted to run to their children, but it was too late.
The fact that they could have died, didn't worry them. They needed to save their three children, even if it meant, going back into the place they had lost some of their closest friends, after five years.
They ran through the forest, ran and ran and ran, in search of finding their three children... Was it the right idea, though?
-
oh my gosh i was editting this chapter and little things came on when i was skimming over what michael was saying and it was a very emotional two minutes ok and omg this has been such a long wait and i'm sorry for that idk if anyone even has this in their library still but yeah
here's the first alternative ending !! and i might do a part two to this ??
ily guys and i hope u enjoy it, thanks for 23k oksjfjgjsjfjgueisif WHAT EVEN
bye, alwahs smile u adorable lil peaches <33