eight ;

What was that? Ashton thought to himself, turning around while being startled.

Whoa, what was that sound? Calum thought to himself, eyes widened and lips forming a circle.

That sounded like a gunshot, Alice thought.

All the group members heard the loud, abrupt noise, sending shocks through their bodies and chills down their spines. Most of them decided to shrug it away, it could've been anything.

Luke continued to walk deeper and deeper into the woods, stumbling over a few branches that had broken off trees. He tried his utter hardest to stay silent, but it was quite hard due to all the obstacles in his way.

He took another step, shock running through him. He realised he had just stepped into water

"Fuck" he mumbled, pulling his foot up and walking back towards where him and the others would meet, since it had been roughly an hour already.

"Wait..." He thought. "Water! The lake!" He yelled.

He began frantically running back to the meeting spot, trying to be quiet at the same time.

"Luke!" Alice whispered, embracing him in a hug.

"Hey" he mumbled.

"Wheres Joy?" He asked.

"We don't know. We were waiting for you both to get back, and you're back, but Joy isn't yet" she shrugged, worry evident in her tone.

"She'll be back soon" Michael added in.

"So, let's discuss ideas. Did any of you find any way out?" The voice asked.

"Yeah. When we came in, there was a lake. I found it on the way around" Luke spoke up.

"There are lots of lakes here, that one you guys came across is probably one of several outside of the forest" the voice laughed.

Luke just mumbled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I found a really tall fence. We could try to climb over it" Ashton spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

"Good plan. Anything else anyone found?" The voice asked.

"No. But did any of you hear that loud noise?" Emma asked, shivering.

"Yes" the group spoke simultaneously, going into a phase of even greater shock.

"What do you think it was?" The voice asked, sounding vulnerable.

"It sounded like a gun shot" Alice spoke, fiddling with her fingers.

"A gun shot..." Calum trailed off.

The group were shocked, jumping to one of the worst conclusions possible.

Is that the reason Joy isn't back? Was she shot? Ashton thought.

Did Joy get shot? Alice thought, allowing a single tear roll down her cheek.

"We need to find Joy. This time, we are not splitting up" Calum spoke firmly.

They all nodded, even though it was dark and they wouldn't be able to see each other. They all followed after the voice.

"What's your name?" Ashton asked.

"Who? Me?" The voice spoke.

"Yeah, you" he replied.

"I-I don't know..." She trailed off.

"You don't know your name?" Alice asked, gaping.

"N-no. But... I like the name Lily, so you can call me that" she spoke.

"Lily, beautiful name" Sydney spoke.

"Thank you" she replied.

They all continued walking through the forest, when suddenly, Calum gaped.

"I think I just st-stepped on J-Joy" Calum stammered out.

"Ca-calum" Joy mumbled, coughing up blood.

"What happened to you?!" Luke practically yelled, leaping to the ground, lying next to his girlfriend.

"S-she shot me. She found me, now shes after all of y-" Joy spoke, before becoming silent.

Her heart stopped beating.

"N-no... Joy, you can't leave me, you can't leave u-us" Luke pleaded, shaking her lifeless body.

The group shed tears, trying their hardest to stay somewhat silent, knowing that "she" would come after the rest of them.

"We need to run, we need to hide. We can't let her find us" Lily began, making the group follow, despite all the crazy emotions.

"I can't do this anymore" Emma cried.

"It'll be okay, I promise" Ashton spoke.

"We meet again" a high pitched voice smirked, making the entire group gape, including Lily.

Bang, another one down.

Bang.

Three gone in total.

+

cliffhanger agaIN HA

this was rlly short oops sorry im rlly busy and i had so much hw and on my final assignment i had left nONE IF IT SAVED LIKE NIGGA PLS AND THERE WASNT EVEN A SAVE BUTTON SO WTF FML

omfg this is actually like so fun to write idek but i don't wanna kill nobody

if you're enjoying this, make sure you add this to your library if you haven't already, read as i update, vote & comment

this is ranked #28 in horror now thanks to you guys, dAMN YOU ALL ARE AMAZING OK

love you all lots,

xoxo