Chapter XVII

-Y/N'S POV (WOW SHOCKER)-

Well. I totally didn't lose Miso. She flew off without me while I was talking to Sting! She's probably already back with the others on our viewing balcony. Okay.
Well, thanks to my killer sense of direction, I'll be able to find my way back easily! I should probably hurry up though... I used up a lot of magic power during today's event. But since I competed for the main event today, I probably won't have to compete tomorrow, unless I'm in a battle. If all goes well, I'll have a couple days to rest up and restore my magic power! Hopefully.
I'd rather not run right now. For one, I'm holding a cake. And I'm low on magic energy. I'm not exactly in the best condition. Besides, I definitely do not want to run into someone again (ahemSTINGahem).
My day was going pretty well to be honest; I got first place in the main event, putting us at second place overall. I got this entire strawberry cake to myself. Okay. Maybe today was going a little too well.
I probably shouldn't have said anything at all, because at that moment, I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand over my mouth, an arm around my stomach, and my cake on the floor.
I struggled against whoever the heck thought this was a good idea, but I couldn't use my magic- I just didn't have enough energy. They tried to pick me up but I kicked them in the shin, causing them to fall over, and tried to run away. But there was another figure blocking my path. I could remember that poofy hair anywhere. It was Thibault from Twilight Ogre.
"Hey, Fairy trash," he smirked at me. "You," I glared at him. "What are you trying to accomplish? Injuring me won't keep me down. And you know a lot of people are watching me. You're not getting away with anything here," I continued.
"From what I can tell, you used up all your magic energy fighting in Escape. So try to escape this." More figures came from the shadows, their eyes seeking revenge.
Yeah. I probably should've kept my mouth shut.