Sorry

So I guess it's come to the point where I have to explain myself to you guys, why I haven't posted a chapter this month. I thought ya'll would be understanding about it but I guess not since I get called a bitch for not doing so and such...

To start off everyone must know that I DO NOT HAVE SAVED CHAPTERS. I upload a chapter as soon as I'm done writing it. Sooo that means I haven't written a chapter yet. Why?

I have a life. Simple as that. I just started high school this year and it's been rough on me because it's 1000x harder now that I'm taking honors/Ap classes. I do like to have fun too. I'll admit that I'd rather go to a football game with my friends instead of writing a chapter for hours.

Another thing is that I've been having really bad panic/anxiety attacks. Usually I can control them but now it's been so hard too for some reason. They're bad and I'm not talking about just being nervous. I start to have them as simple as having to give money to a cashier or presenting in front the class. I can't breath, see clearly and I tremble to the point where it's so noticeable.

I've been busy trying to cope with it.

The only reason I'm saying this^ is to give y'all an update on why I haven't been on wattpad. I promise you it's not an excuse nor am I trying to get y'all to pity me.

I always write bits and pieces when I can but seriously there are other stories you can read in the mean time. Please don't harass me or call me names. I'm trying. If you are unhappy then don't tell me how much you are, just stop reading.

When I started uploading my stories on wattpad I never thought I would have millions of people reading them. It was never for that. I just needed a way to jot my stories down in an orderly way and wattpad was the way to go. But now I have accepted the fact that I have lots of people I have to please now and I'm totally fine with it until you start bullying me on my stories.

I love everyone who enjoys my stories. Ya'll really do make me a better writer and I appreciate it so much.

I will be updating very soon so everyone pipe down and chill.

Spread love and positive vibes, Gabby