Chapter 23

For anyone who watched my younow , I changed my mind on the spoiler I told you. So sorry, but I figured that would be way too much drama. so I changed it up a bit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone knocked harshly at the door. Chandler flew up from his seat. One arm holding his towel, the other over me.
"Alina, go upstairs and lock the door." He instructs and I get up but don't go upstairs.
I watch as Chandler grabs a small gun from under his coffee table and opens the door revealing -
Beck?
He's pale as a ghost and when he see's Chandler, he gets even more. His mouth hangs open as if he wanted to say something, but couldn't. This was the guy Layla set me up with at that party. He ended up telling me that I was childish and then, i found out he was way older than me. Oh, not to mention that he showed up at my school being my substitute teacher.. and called me childish yet again.
On a completely different note, let me remind you Chandler is still have naked with only a towel wrapped around his waist.
'' Ugh hi, do I know you?" Chandler asks and I let out a quiet sigh of relief. He didn't remember... Thank god.
"No but, I do." I finally respond and then turn to chandler," Chandler, could you give us a moment."
He looks conflicted but goes upstairs to change anyways. I let Beck in who looks distracted, or more in a daze.
"How did you know I was here?" I say andd he snaps out of whatever he was thinking, looking more urgent.
"Layla told me."
"Well, what do you want?" I demand. If i do recall, I'm pretty sure I told him to stay the hell away from me, so why does he show up on my doorstep now?! Well, technically Chandler's.
"I- I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry." Beck looks frantically out the window, saying so.
"It's too late for that now Beck-"
"No, it's not about that!" He exclaims and I take a step back.
"Then tell me, dammit!" I'm starting to get frustrated by the second and i relax myself.
"I can't tell you, I wish I could, but I can't." Beck starts making a run for the door, when i grab his arm. He looks back at me worriedly.
"Where are you going?"
"My flight to Canada leaves in thirty minutes.."
"You're laving the country?" I ask in disbelief ,"When will you be back?"
"Hopefully, never." And with that, Beck pulled his arm out my hold and left.
What the hell was that??
"Alina?!" Chandler calls sweetly, coming down the stairs. A guilty look appears on his face.
Now what did he do..
"I just got off the phone with the elders.." He says slowly.
"And?" I prompt, anxiously.
"They might have told the pack about you and they want to meet you...now." He says calmly.
"WHAT?" I practically scream.
"Do you see what i'm wearing." I motion to my sweatpants, and Tee shirt.
"You look the same as always."
"Oh wow-"
"Which is beautiful, mate." Chandler emphasizes the word mate, mockingly. His usual smirk, and my typical scowl, sets the mood perfectly.
I start towards the stairs to change, when I get lifted in the air and thrown over Chandler's shoulder.
"This isn't necessary, I'd only be like 10 minutes." I try to reason him with a grunt.
"Oh but it is, everyone's already there and waiting." I could tell he's grinning. If only I could reach down a little further and pull down his pants when we get there..
"I hate you." I huff as he walks through some streets.
"Awe, aren't you such a sweet mate." Chandler says cheerfully as we finally arrived at the pack hall. He finally lets me down and I suddenly become aware of all the people that are inside, as we walk in.
My stomach clenches and as if on cue, Chandler's grabs my hand making me calm. The crowd of people cheer at that slight gesture and Chandler looks down at me, grinning.
"See, they love you." He whispers in my ear. I smile at everyone as we make our way to the front of the room.
There are chairs lined up at the front, to which the elders were sitting in.. watching me. One stood right in the center, the leader of the group. I'M guessing he's Chandler's grandfather. It made me think of his parents.. I wish I could have met them also.
Candler face's me to the front of the pack. My pulse is racing uncontrollably.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that I have found my Mate and your Luna, Alina." Chandler's alpha voice comes out and the pack cheers once more. I find myself smiling.
I was brought up knowing that I would be either a Luna, or a Betta's mate because of my parent's blood line. So of course, I was always taught and prepared for this moment but now.. it seems so surreal.
"- And now, we will celebrate!" It was then when I noticed the food and drinks, the decoration.
The elders didn't call him or some shit... This was planned, I realized.
My mouth drops slightly, and I look at Chandler, to see him already smirking at me knowingly.
"There's a surprise for you in the back, go on." He gives me a nudge and I walk in the back room.
There, hanging on the door, was a white, flowy dress with black detailing running up the right side and all the way up the strap. A pair of black wedges sat by it and I was in complete awe. It was Stunning, and looked even better on. I can't believe Chandler, I thought smiling to myself.
I stepped out the room and everyone's heads turned. I nervously looked for Chandler. His eyes widened at the sight of me, and then turned to.. lust? No, it couldn't be. His Beta, Beau (I'm sure you remember him), was talking to him but his eyes stayed on me.
I smiled at him. It wasn't sarcastic, or teasingly... It was a true Smile.
People came and went to talk to me and I really was enjoying myself. Everyone was so nice. I spotted Conor and Catherine, who were making there way to me. Conor hugged me while Catherine just said hello, and smiled warmly.
"You look amazing." Catherine added and Conor nodded agreeably. I haven't seen him in a while.
"Thanks, how's everything been going with the newly mates." I asked and they both laughed shyly.
"Great, Cat just moved into the pack." Conor says and I nod, turning to Catherine.
"We should hang out some time." I suggest. Instantly, she agrees and i feel bad. I was probably the only girl in the pack she knew. Conor looks happy about this.
"How about Friday night?" She asks and its the most I've ever heard from her.
"Yeah sure."
"Great, see you then!" She says excitedly.
"Good seeing you Luna." Conor jokes and they both leave.
I missed Conor, a lot. Is this how its always going to be between us? With the occasional hello's and how are you's? Suddenly feeling a tightness in my throat, I go over to the refreshment table. A group of girls that looked to be not that much younger than me, were huddled by the table drinking punch. I poured myself some, and noticed them eyeing me while doing so.
"Hi girls." I finally say, breaking the silence. They look startled that I actually said something, but then regain composure. The one, ahead of them all gave me a nasty look.
She looked like a wanna be barbie. Her hair was golden, with neat and perfect curls. Her face was caked in way too much makeup for her young face along with heels that could kill someone. I hate girls who try to hard like this. Eventually she'll grow out this phase when she's about my age. The girls around her waited for her to say something. She even has a pose.
"Hello.. I'm Tiffany." She smiles but not in a friendly way as she sets down her cup.
"It's a pleasure to meet you." I say politely and she takes a moment to respond.
"What's it like sleeping with an Alpha?" Tiffany says randomly, but her words come out like venom. Her friends giggle at the fact that I'm practically choking on my drink.
"Excuse me?!" I finally gain control and Tiffany smirks.
"When I was little, I used to be obsessed with Chandler." She gives a small laugh," I was even convinced that we were going to be mates." Tiffany gushes but I feel like She's doing it on purpose.
"Cute." I mumble, ready to leave this jealous bitch when I hear her cup fall over and the punch pour out... and onto my white dress. My dress was drenched in red punch and we both gasped.
Mine was real.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Her voice was coated in sarcasm. I fled from her, and started going to the bathroom.
I bumped into Chandler along the way. Tears were building up in my eyes. It wasn't because of what Tiffany did. It was because the beautiful dress was ruined. What Chandler gave me was destroyed.
"Alina, what happened?!" Chandler asked worried and then looked at my dress.
"Come on, let's try to wash it out." He wrapped his arm around my waist and rubbed my back gently.
I looked back to see Tiffany glaring at Chandler's hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Hey Everyone, I finally updated! Hope you enjoyed.
Should I make an Instagram account for my wattpad? I would post about upcoming stories, things I really need to say etc.. Oh and another thing, If i delete a comment that you post about my stories on my main instagram account, I will respond but don't be offended when I delete it. I really don't want some of my friends knowing about my wattpad so yeah if I make a separate account, then I would be able to talk to ya'll. So what do you think?
Check out my new story - A side of Mr. player
Main instagram- Gabbyw00d
Youtube- Gabbyguru202